Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

10 win ip Boosts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katjas

05-04-2012

With the ip boosts how you only have 10 wins, if you win a co op vs ai game does that count? this may be a stupid question but i'm only curious. thanks.

Kame Senpai

05-04-2012

That isnt a stupid question. Ive seen "How do it add someone?" and after i reply, he asks "Where is the buddy list icon?". THAT is a stupid question.

IP boosts count toward every game other than co-op/custom games when you use up your 180 mins.

katjas

05-04-2012

Aha, thankyou very much! Oh my goodness, why can't some people just use some common sense instead of embarrassing themselves >.< Oh well, this forums about helping new players so I can't really complain about it thanks anyway

howdoyouplayDOTA

05-04-2012

In a co-op v ai game however the earned ip is lower, therefor the bonus ip from the boost is also lower I believe. But it definitely does give a boost still

moGNog

05-04-2012

Upon reading this I have a question regarding this topic as well:

Are you NOT affected by the 180 minutes of IP/XP limitation if you play normal games past the 180 minute mark? My friends and I like to play against bots many times (because we're all still learning, really) and 180 minutes is only about 5 games, if we're quick.

Brightinly

05-04-2012

Quote:
moGNog:
Upon reading this I have a question regarding this topic as well:

Are you NOT affected by the 180 minutes of IP/XP limitation if you play normal games past the 180 minute mark? My friends and I like to play against bots many times (because we're all still learning, really) and 180 minutes is only about 5 games, if we're quick.

180 min restriction is only applied to bot games (I guess to encourage the players to try pvp and later on ranked games) Dont worry tho, I find intermediate bots games way harder and longer than the average normal.