tower diving 24/7

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrie Irving

05-03-2012

really is getting out of hand....sick of being dove 24/7...why nerf the tower damage when it already didnt do **** to beefy champs....smdh now carries can get away with diving and taking 3-5 hits on tower and getting away with half hp...

Gilest17

05-03-2012

it's so people like you stop hugging the tower all game and do something

Corporate Joey

05-03-2012

saying 3-5 hits on a beefy champ will leave them at half is a bit generous, its more like they will walk away with 7/8 health. towers do nothing

Xsilverpheonix

05-04-2012

Towers aren't meant to be perma-bunkers for you to hide under. Towers are to protect you at early levels and allow competitive play for the first 15 min. After that they just get in the way of team fights. If you allow someone to get beefy and stay under your tower at less than half health you deserve to die. My 2 cents.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Junior member posts are so cute.

AlwaysOverPowerd

05-04-2012

I usually never dive tower when I'm carry... But I'll give it a try now that you all agree on tower not doing that much damage.

Outplay Nation

05-04-2012

Grow some pair and stop hugging your turret

Xsilverpheonix

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Junior member posts are so cute.
Must jr member's have been lurking and have played longer than forum trolls.

Wylade

05-04-2012

Then stop getting put in a position where you get dove. Either kill the people diving you or stun them and run. Otherwise, I'm going to dive you all day from my free 300g, and your gonna keep crying because you can't deal with an aggressive laner/jungler combo.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

Perhaps you should start playing tanky champs, instead of squishy champs, so you can see that it's not easy to tower dive always.