Secret Agent Miss Fortune Has New Intel on the Latest Sale!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lifted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Not good MF...

Not good at all.....

Trump said "Your Fired!"

Wynterfell

05-03-2012

Hmm skins are decent i suppose..

Call of Rudy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Urfrider corki!!!!

rosstopher

05-03-2012

was really expecting renekton to be on sale the last few weeks. pretty disappointing

Heartlis

05-03-2012

I think Ziggs was on sale 2 weeks ago, can't help but think there was a breakdown in communication there.

P.S. - Probably not a great idea to label yourself as a secret agent, kinda self defeating

ZolrainTheGod

05-03-2012

You guys should give me one of these for fre eon the 7th of may since that's my bday haha

d Sky

05-03-2012

Wasn't Ziggs on sale not too long ago? :l

MTaur

05-03-2012

What's the latest intel on Hextech Janna breaking her ankle and falling down the stairs?

Phroz3nFlam3

05-03-2012

Don't hate on Riot for Ziggs being on sale again, as previously mentioned, these skins and champs were voted on in a poll. The community chose to put Ziggs on sale again as he was the only 6k IP champ on the poll. Likewise for Orianna and MF, they were the other two highest IP champs listed in the poll.

[Edit] Yes, down vote me for informing the community the reason why Ziggs is on sale again.

vivalacoprofagia

05-03-2012

ziggs twice on sale in a period of two weeks, and viktor who was released before ziggs still none :-(