Secret Agent Miss Fortune Has New Intel on the Latest Sale!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Fortune

Mafia

05-03-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Not so fast, summoner! Iíve just made contact with my double agent inside the Riot Games headquarters, and I canít afford to have an amateur blowing my cover. Heís taken some huge risks to bring us this intel, and Iíve gone to great lengths to convince him that Iím able to make it very worth his while. Oh, and if youíre caught with any of this, you donít know me.

This envelope contains top secret information on the next set of champion and skins sales. The sale starts tomorrow, so that should give you plenty of time to requisition the necessary operational funds from your offshore accounts. Hereís the pulse:

• In the event that you need an expert on rigid air ships, Hextech Janna can be at your disposal for 487 RP.
  • Our consultant down at the Naval yard assures us that his trained manatee Urfrider Corki is able to spot any floating munitions for 487 RP.
  • A contact in international relations says that they can call in an assist from Blood Moon Shen for 487 RP in the event you should require ninjaís unique skillset.

• Should you find yourself in need of a demolitions expert, Ziggs can breach even the most secure facility for 487 RP.
  • My man in the tech lab says that you can get access to his android prototype Orianna for 487 RP.
  • Of course, if you really need an assist on your mission, you could always call in an assist from yours truly. Miss Fortune can help you get the job done for a small consulting fee of 487 RP.

These sales will self-destruct on Monday, the 7th of May, so be sure to take decisive action. In this line of work, you must never hesitate!

limbrok

05-03-2012

Wasn't Ziggs on sale just a little bit ago?

miniondeliverer

05-03-2012

Yay Ziggs!

Also, loving the themed sale announcements, keep these going please

Meliorne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2012

Wasn't Urfrider Corki on sale not too long ago O_O

RedFatality

05-03-2012

aww, I wanted frost queen janna

Zuphlas

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbrok View Post
yes he was, like less than 2 weeks ago. WTF is this bs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFatality View Post
aww, I wanted frost queen janna
Same, I've been waiting for it to go on sale T_T

Quilna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Stop puttingchamps/skins on sale 2s

Nickktee

05-03-2012

Urf!

SuperToasts

05-03-2012

wow zig is on sale again

RyuuMasken

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbrok View Post
this is the sale everyone voted on so

1234511 ... 18