Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mastery Exploit Fixed: Players Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMG lts CuaK

05-04-2012

ban all his account, even his smurf. thanks

OrangeNova

05-04-2012

Quote:
xhardwirex:
sorry have to say it

your gonna fix 1 bug and make 30 more how long till its your own fault people exploit

btw didnt exploit still dont know how to do it dont really care.

all im saying is if any thing i would be pissed if i got banned they did not change the code of the game they did nothing except use what was given to them

you call this a competative game then ban people for taking there competitive edge
unbann ever one fix your game next time somthing like this is found do what all other game companys do take responsibility for the screw up take down the servers and fix it.

There is a difference between a competitive edge, and malicious intent using a recently found out exploit,

They took the appropriate action, and I applaud Riot for being brave enough to do it.

RaysGoodLiquor

05-04-2012

Yet you continue to ignore extremely high ELO streamers that zoom hack. Blow it out your butt, Riot.

OrangeNova

05-04-2012

Quote:
RaysGoodLiquor:
Yet you continue to ignore extremely high ELO streamers that zoom hack. Blow it out your butt, Riot.

If they're cheating, report them, Zoom hacks are harder to notice than INSTANT casting everything.

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

05-04-2012

Quote:
RaysGoodLiquor:

What's zoom hack?

OH NO ITS LU BU

05-04-2012

Where is the Dunkmaster Tamat skin

MrSqueakums

05-04-2012

Way to bring down the hammer on the cheaters Tamat, Thor would be pleased.

Delixcroix

Recruiter

05-04-2012

Thank god. I was starting to think Riot got soft... Stay Hard Riot

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llmjiqlGMm1qiluo6o1_500.jpg

Rignite

05-04-2012

So...now they just make new accounts and continue to ruin games other ways?

I mean, good job cracking down on this, but this is exactly the type of situation that should make you see the folly that is your own design.

Rignite

05-04-2012

Quote:
OrangeNova:
If they're cheating, report them, Zoom hacks are harder to notice than INSTANT casting everything.

Not if you take more than five seconds to actually review the way these guys play in opposition to others.