Nyx87's Educational Dominion Stream

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Risemix

05-09-2012

I run cleanse/ghost on kiters, miss fortune for example and sometimes lux, are there better options?

I don't like ignite on lux it requires me to get into pretty ugly ranges that she doesn't really like, so cleanse seems to be a much better option..

BigBobbyTheBody

05-09-2012

Hey, great stream!

I'd like to see Ziggs, if you can fit him in.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Streams up for a bit!

GrignardTS

05-10-2012

Ugh, that Cait in your TF game.

Went top as Cait...then rushed PD.

PD, like she's going to stand on the bruisers top and DPS, making full use of the AS and Crit.

Not like she has two abilities with HUGE AD ratio's or anything.

Nekrogen

05-10-2012

I liked the stream bro. I'll have to take notes for when I stream next

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
I run cleanse/ghost on kiters, miss fortune for example and sometimes lux, are there better options?

I don't like ignite on lux it requires me to get into pretty ugly ranges that she doesn't really like, so cleanse seems to be a much better option..
On ranged champs that want to prevent blowing up once someone does reach them i prefer Exhaust. It makes for good baits against more aggressive champs, so I prefer that on casters and carries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBobbyTheBody View Post
Hey, great stream!

I'd like to see Ziggs, if you can fit him in.
Thanks! I'll see what i can do with Ziggs, he is one of my favorite champs created but isn't very strong in Dom. I'll also try to get a better Cassio game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
Ugh, that Cait in your TF game.

Went top as Cait...then rushed PD.

PD, like she's going to stand on the bruisers top and DPS, making full use of the AS and Crit.

Not like she has two abilities with HUGE AD ratio's or anything.
Yeah, I re-watched that game on LoLreplay and discovered that she only had ~5 more AD than I did... as AP TF... I was sad. The only time i can justify PD first is on Vayne since her ult gives AD and Kog with W, but even then you are gimping yourself without the AD and passive of IE. Ranged carries just do not do well on Dom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
I liked the stream bro. I'll have to take notes for when I stream next
Glad you liked it!

Nyx87

05-11-2012

Streams up!

GrignardTS

05-11-2012

You defiantly play well, however I think if you smart casted all your abilities you would play a lot better. I see you miss skill shots with several champions you play (Yorick, Blitz, Cho to name a few) and it looks on your screen like you're hesitating and its causing you to miss some times.

Just some friendly advice.

Ardenor

05-11-2012

I've been enjoying your stream a lot lately. Please keep doing what you do!

Nyx87

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
You defiantly play well, however I think if you smart casted all your abilities you would play a lot better. I see you miss skill shots with several champions you play (Yorick, Blitz, Cho to name a few) and it looks on your screen like you're hesitating and its causing you to miss some times.

Just some friendly advice.
Streams up!

I use smartcast for a few things, but generally it feels awkward to me.

12345678 ... 11