Nyx87's Educational Dominion Stream

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

http://www.twitch.tv/nyx87

Greetings fellow Dominion players! The purpose of this stream is provide commentary on my Dominion games and to improve my own ability through audience feedback(i.e. why facecheck that bush, why that build etc.). I will try to respond to chat dialogue as best I can but the game might get intense at times. If you have any comments or questions you can post them here or in chat. Thanks for watching!

A bit about my skill and what I play: I am currently a Gold ranked SR player and was 2k+ on Dominion when jabebot died. I tend to be a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to Champions, but i prefer to play bottom lane in Dom and Top/Jungle/Support on SR. So if you want to see a vast array of champions played at a high skill level come watch me.

Basoosh

05-03-2012

Enjoying the stream a lot. I love commentary and this is great commentary, from what I've seen so far. This is my new favorite Dom stream, good work!

Veni13

05-03-2012

Good stuff! Lots of underplayed champions there

Basoosh

05-04-2012

Really hope you keep going, I've been waiting for a Dom streamer like this for awhile.

GeneralDirection

05-04-2012

Putting the fun back in educational! Keep the wins coming!

KSHarrison

05-04-2012

Is that your kitten?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Thanks guys! Gonna stream some more this morning.

Quote:
Putting the fun back in educational! Keep the wins coming!
I actually have a degree in Music Ed, which is all about keeping kids in love with music while teaching them.

Quote:
Is that your kitten?
No sadly, just a kitten on the web that i love to look at.

KSHarrison

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Thanks guys! Gonna stream some more this morning.

I actually have a degree in Music Ed, which is all about keeping kids in love with music while teaching them.

No sadly, just a kitten on the web that i love to look at.
Ha too bad. He's a cute guy.

I saw your team blew top, but do you think you could have at least broken even with Yorick bot with Morde throughout the early game?

And Lulu OP!

What was that you said about DPS Garen? I was on the phone so I had mute up. Haven't seen that build yet and it seemed to work really well.

Nyx87

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSHarrison View Post
Ha too bad. He's a cute guy.

I saw your team blew top, but do you think you could have at least broken even with Yorick bot with Morde throughout the early game?

And Lulu OP!

What was that you said about DPS Garen? I was on the phone so I had mute up. Haven't seen that build yet and it seemed to work really well.
Pre-Garen ganks I probably could have if I played a bit smarter, but Yorick with exhaust+ignite is really dangerous, particularly vs Morde as the Exhaust lowers the amount of shield generation and the ignite cuts into my healing. Mid game vs Yorick is primarily a stalemate until I bought Voidstaff, at which point, I win :P.

About Garen's build: I was talking about the Infinity Edge and how its unique crit passive works on his Judgement(spin). Judgement actually crits so Infinity edge applies to those crits making it really deadly. However, that Garen was acting as the front line for Hiem, Nid, and Viktor, so he needed to be a bit more tanky, imo. His end build was IE, Pros Blade, Trinity(I don't like this choice), Brutalizer, Last Whisper, and CDR boots.

Also, it looks like Twitch.tv blew up, so I'm going to take a break for a bit.

Melvear

05-04-2012

Good stream, great comments throughout.

I played in one of the game you recorded and I was with 2 friends as well (Mao+Ryze top, Nasus bot, you were vayne), and it's nice to get an outside perspective on what we do and how we play.

Keep it going

12345 ... 11