I don't want the best of you...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meshhugga

05-05-2012

Hey, I think this is a great idea. I definitely fit into the category of "loves playing the game but hates dealing with trolls". Yeah, I know trolls are a part of the internet that will always exist, but it doesn't mean I need to like having them around.

Sign me up as well. I'm kinda indifferent to what role I play cause I tend to switch around my preferred champs a lot. :/

The Gorestar

05-05-2012

add my name im so sick of being yelled at by people when i try something new. i have characters that i rock at but only because i spent hours and hours and hours against bots tos cared to get yelled at by team mates and it just slows the process of learning down in game name gorestar

FireWithin

05-05-2012

please add me to this list. i love playing this game but i usually play against bots for i do not like getting raged at for dying in normals. as others have said it really is hard to find decent people in this community. to most people if you arent any good then you shouldn't be playing at all..... i disagree. i play for fun. feel free to add me. while i really am bad at pvp i still like to play the game so if you don't care then add me
IGN: Firewithin

Crabfest

05-05-2012

Kurtchekov told me about this, so I came to say hi since I enjoy playing with you. I'd like to be added to the list.

I'm a crab.

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

Sign me up plz

A confused child

05-05-2012

Sheesh, this thing is growing. Just giving it the daily bump. I've updated the first post with some new info and names, so make sure you keep your friends lists updated!

schaven

05-05-2012

Bump, because I need more people to play with. Played a few games tonight with some people from here and it is quite nice to play without ragers. I hope to see this community further grow.

Wiznet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

heh sign me up ^.^

Wiznet

MechFreak Goreko

05-05-2012

Glad to see others working twords goals parrallele to mine.. only difference it i have a theme for the team i want which you can guess through the first part of my name XD

Strados

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A confused child View Post
Hi Antmoss. Just for the sake of clarification, I didn't make this group for the sake of trying to change what people thought of me or us, but simply because I wanted to see a group of like minded people get together and enjoy LoL for what it was. A video game. No more, no less.

On a side note guys, we might have people pop in from time to time who will say stuff like this. Try not to flip out at em, it'll only get the thread off topic, and undermine the reason I made the thread in the first place. (I certainly appreciate the sentiment though.)

Also? Hi Strados, and welcome!
hi there
also sry for the first part of my last post, i guess it doesn't really help to do that.