I don't want the best of you...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AthatMahari

05-04-2012

bump!
I am a level 30 scared of rankeds, played like 15 of them... rly annoying stuff in solo q, i just want to have decent teammates that take the game seriously but can have a good time also regardless of the outcome of the game, so yeah add me the name in game is "athatmahari" i have skype, vent and TS3
I play everything except jungling

Enro xCalamity

05-04-2012

I'm definitely a member of this group.

Even started a new account to relevel because I didn't want the harass for playing 300+ bot games. I really would love to learn to jungle, so I'd love to be apart of a supportive group.

XxTypezeroxX

05-04-2012

I made a chat channal for everyone including the confused one Its called The Confused Group join it if you are part of the group easier to communicate and join people/invite

A confused child

05-04-2012

Just giving this thread it's daily bump, and stating how completely and utterly happy I am to see the response! You guys are seriously the best.

Okay, general housekeeping. I've updated the listed, and began adding people's preferred roles to the list. If you want me to put in your preferred role, just edit your post, and I should catch it on my next updating pass. Again, thanks for your support, and I hope you all have some great games with each other!

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Aside from giving this thread a bump for great justice... <3

I wanted to say I just played a dominion PVP game with ElectricDangerus and it was pretty much my best dominion ever, epic comeback included. So more power to this group =D !!

And regarding my preferred roles...I really like Assassins and AP casters, but can play some AD carries here and there :3

Antmoss

05-04-2012

You really care what people think over the internet. That's a little sad....

Strados

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmoss View Post
Seriously, why are you here and posting? That's a contradictoin too your own statement, thinking people care about what you say even though you say people shouldn't care what people think over the internet, so why even post? I think you're a little bit confuse with you're way of thinking. Are you alright? Wanna talk about it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway back to the topic, I think you guys got something great here. I would love to participate in match with you. you can add me if you want. i don't play too often but when i do, i'll defenitly prefer to play in friendly enviroment, with people willing to improve and to be a positive force in the team. That's how every game should be.
Anyway, keep it up. I'd love to play some games with you guys given the chance.

A confused child

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmoss View Post
Hi Antmoss. Just for the sake of clarification, I didn't make this group for the sake of trying to change what people thought of me or us, but simply because I wanted to see a group of like minded people get together and enjoy LoL for what it was. A video game. No more, no less.

On a side note guys, we might have people pop in from time to time who will say stuff like this. Try not to flip out at em, it'll only get the thread off topic, and undermine the reason I made the thread in the first place. (I certainly appreciate the sentiment though.)

Also? Hi Strados, and welcome!

schaven

05-05-2012

LoL I made a thread similar to this a few days ago, and got no replies clearly you are more appreciated than me. That being said of course I need my name added to this list.

BasedDin

05-05-2012

My preferred role is jungler by the way, someone mentioned wanting to learn how to jungle? Hit me up, I might not be on today, but just send me a request and I'll see how I can help as soon as possible.
Edit: Also, anyone who wants to do ranked, if you want to duo, I'll queue with you. Elo doesn't matter to me, mines is in the 500's (dodged down,working way up to actual ranking)