I don't want the best of you...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

I'll join!

My games are usually ruined because we always have a player who is still learning... No one is mature enough to offer advice rather than yelling at said player and it demoralizes the team.

Aaronlcyrus

06-12-2012

Add me. I play skarner and need to learn to jungle.

AthatMahari

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns song View Post
I hope we don't encounter any more Riot members. My anxiety went through the roof, even after they told us that they weren't streaming, lol. What was it about that!?

Anyway, speaking of anxiety and since we're talking about why and how much we love the group... I especially love you guys because this game, like a lot of things, triggers little anxiety episodes in me. Not so much the game itself, but a lot of the players you encounter. Every time I made a mistake in solo queue, I would cringe, waiting for the impending 'NOOB, STUPID NOOB, UNINSTALL'.

I've finally been able to learn how to jungle with you guys, which is great because I always wanted to try it but didn't want to because of the community. A friendly environment to learn is the perfect thing for this game. It's really great being able to play with people that allow me to relax and not worry about anxiety attacks and whatnot. It's super great. FANTASTIC. You're all fantastic. I love you. Let's get married.
Quoting form memory not exactly "Guys if I die we`re all SCREWED!" -suns song 2012 xD yeah this game can sometimes turns us into little funny monsters but its been fun, and whoever is interested just get in the chat "the confused group" i have a blast every night i play with this guys, and yay for group marriage!

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Bump, may be able to sort out a 15 or 25 slot ventrilo server for this group, depends on how many people would want it.

President Frog

06-12-2012

Throw me in.

Jungler/Support

I Jungle Or Feed

06-12-2012

Fairly new to the LoL community, but count me in! Please. Haha.

Fatalen

06-13-2012

Early morning bump.

Fatalen

06-13-2012

Bump

FireWithin

06-13-2012

evening bump

Fatalen

06-13-2012

Bumping