Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Lane Duos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

udunson

02-07-2010

Id say, tristana and eve. you could rocket jump on them, and then eve would ravage and hate spike, then ud take them out with tristanas ulti.(forget what its called)

udunson

02-07-2010

Id say Tristana and Eve would be a good combo. You could rocket jump (W) into them, and then eve would come out of stealth, stun them, ravage, and hate spike until they are out of stun, then the tristana would use the ulti that would finish the enemy champ off.

MA Psyonic

02-08-2010

I like Nidalee/Alistar combo. Both can heal and if you get flash on Alistar, as soon as he hits three, flash - slam - headbutt back to Nidalee who has casted primal surge - ignite - exhaust and can pretty much kill any hero. If they somehow manage to get away. Spear Throw.

I very rarely find people who can escape me and my buddy when we play together and we do this.

King Conker

Recruiter

02-08-2010

Id go with trist and chogath pretty amazing ganking abilities when you think about it. for the most part trist gets the kills since when they run she can usually get the last shot off to get the kill.

taconight

02-08-2010

I main anivia.

my favorite lane mates in order of my favorite.

Taric
Blitz
TF
Alistar

a dual stun combo is great in a lane and makes for alot of bird feed.

FruityBananas

02-08-2010

i play amumu. If eve is in my lane, the stuns dont stop!

ExS Perfect

02-08-2010

i love sivir, and alistar but i usually have to play sivir mid

Argothes

02-08-2010

Since I do play a mean Alistar, and two of my clan mates are Cho'Gath and Blitzcrank, I'd say Alistar/Cho'Gath Alistar/Blitzcrank Cho'Gath/Blitzcrank works amazing.

Alistar/Blitzcrank especially. I like to play something I like to call 'tennis' with my Blitzcrank friend

Alistar starts it off with a pulverise. You get a few hits off on him. After he makes his first move, Blitzrank pulls him in and punches him in the air, stunning him, doing damage. If he's not dead, he will be soon. On the run back you heabutt him BACK to Blitzcrank with Alistar and if he survived from that, your cooldowns should be ready for another round ^_^