Good Lane Duos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eviant

02-03-2010

This duo will take skill to pull off, but A sion with an Eve can be something beyond nasty. Having a double stun, coupled with both having the ability to pull off insane damage, and Sion's ability to lifesteal for Eve, means that both have a higher survivability, and finally, the ability to strike out of nowhere. Toss in a well timed Champion Death, and you could easily pull off a double kill.

BobiusMaximus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-03-2010

Any dual stun can get first blood nicely. Sion/CM/Annie are good combinations IMO, as they're stuns are all high lengths of time for level 1 since they don't scale.

El Jaun Zinco

02-03-2010

If you have any 2 of Alistair/Blitz/Sion together and you play passively up at your tower, they ain't even going to be able get them to play passively as well, allowing for you to be aggressive at your tower making passive aggression ftw.

Downfaller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-03-2010

First Double Stealths are Terrible. Why? Anyone with half a brain buys wards, and shuts you down hard.

Anyway, teams I found great....

Pantheon/Eve-His jump strike, Her stun, to his E is just too much damage.

Sion/Singed-Stun, Fling, Poison, Huge damage. Then Poison can help Sion get easy last hits.

Ashe/Anivia- Ashe can Proc Frost Bite effect enough said.

Fiddlesticks/Kayle- Once they hit 6 no one is safe, but her slow works well with his Heal.

Morgana/Nasus- Slow,Stun, Double AOE damage. Both their ults work well together too.

Remunial

02-03-2010

Early game Alistar and Soraka together are pretty tough. Two heals + Infinite Mana = Infinite HP. Easy pushes. Throw in AoE stun from Ali and a little AoE dmg from Soraka and the creeps just disapear while yours stay alive.

donnyFYASKO

02-03-2010

Rammus + Gangplank.

5 man enemy gank squad becomes a demoralized and punished when these two combine.

Gangplank lays down ult while Rammus activates tremors and taunt. Gang parrrley's any survivors while Rammus powerballs any runaways.

As someone mentioned previously, any carry + Rammus just owns.

Enzeru

02-04-2010

When I do lane with some1 I lane with a friend who play Poppy...I play as Annie and we get 1st blood often I just stun and Poppy charge them into us...usually a kill unless they get lucky with flash or if they have heal

Pouna

02-04-2010

Some fun combo's me and my buddy have played that tend to work fairly well are.

Taric+Pantheon -- Lots of fun the whole thing here is between all the stun plus Taric's healing you have lane FOREVERRRRRRR!!!

Poppy+Amumu -- #1 Stun with wraps or ult #2 Poppy charges you into a wall #3 You rape them.

Amumu+Crackrape(Gangplank) -- Use there ults together for an ultimate initiating for a fight

Shaco/Turret Boy+Rammus -- Taunt into your jack in the boxes or your turrets for big fun.

Felipethegreat

02-04-2010

Sion and Pantheon are pretty nasty. Two stuns in one lane

DomoKun

Recruiter

02-04-2010

Unsure if it's been previously mentioned, but Blitzcrank and Evelynn.

One good hook, on top of a stealth break stun... it's game over before it even starts. My friend and I commonly use this combo and it is incredibly successful, especially in the early game.

( Actually, Blitz just owns with everyone. Har Har, FEAR THE ROBOT ^^;; )