Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Lane Duos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lerry the Lebster

10-28-2009

Last night me and a friend laned as taric rammus and it struck me as an amazing combo

2 tanks with heals
dazzle and powerball
and probably most importantly shatter gives rammus valuable armor for his passive.

Get some guardian angels and the two of you should be pracically unkillable.

Spyder368

10-29-2009

Taric + Jax, both usually run ignite, several pre mob first bloods at lvl 1 between jump n stun combo and dual ignite. Very fun combo

pugstar

02-01-2010

Taric + Veigar was really sick

Faced this combo as Teemo/Rammus and will no longer lane against veigar as teemo.... anyways, 2xstun veigar with imp clarity and taric healz, gg. they never have to leave lane and they pew pew

once taric stunned me i knew what was coming haha, hard to avoid tho, he had flash

Ahhpple

02-01-2010

blitz and alistar/singed is pretty rad but then again that's 2 melee in one lane.

boboluu

02-01-2010

EVe + Poppy. Charge Stun Rape Etc...

Gigg

02-01-2010

Morganna + zilean is awsome.

As soon as you hit a dark binding, soil them, then zilean slows and double bomb.
This will probably not kill, but it will take off 70% of anyone health bar.

BangWow

Recruiter

02-01-2010

tristana + zilean

time bomb trist + rocket jump and land right when time bomb explodes

win.

pantong

02-03-2010

blitz + heimer = pull someone into a ap stacked turret nest as well as blinding and stunning any one trying to get away with a rocket(dont know after update) to finish them off

ally star + heimer = never pushing a lane that has that duo on it.

Happy Campr

02-03-2010

My flatmate and myself always play as a team and we've found a combination of our two favourite characters works well. Shaco and Ashe. All you need to do is lay enough damage on them so they turn their backs then Shaco jumps in and starts dealing good amounts of damage to their back.

Almitt

Adjudicator

02-03-2010

rammus + any carry

rammus must be the best babysitter i have ever seen. also very good for running of ganking and even firstbloods pretty well.