[Helping New Players] - Soloing Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoreanRacials

02-07-2010

My name is KoreanRacials. I'm a level 30 summoner who wants to help anyone who's interested

If you're someone low leveled/ who started this game and want to practise laning against a decent player, I'll be very glad to help you through practice games, in 1 on 1 fights.

I currently have a kill/death/assist ratio of about 2.6/1/2 with Annie. I have similar ratio for Heimerdinger and Kayle, who are my other top played Champions.

I basically have every carry champions viable in mid.

Again, if you want tips/help on improving your 1 v 1 performance, just add me as a friend, and we'll set up a time for some practice games

I realize that the game has much, much more elements than just 1 v 1 situations, but I believe that by improving your 1v1 performance, your overall gameplay would be alot smoother.

Please try to be specific if you do need guidance. I very much enjoy helping others learn the depth of the game I truly love as well!

TaluxThePatient

02-07-2010

Ah, thank you for your help and support . Although im not a newbie i need to work on my laning and last hitting skillz with annie,nidalee and twisted and would appreciate help and criticism on how to play better. I will add u ingame asap!

KoreanRacials

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lydia1 View Post
Ah, thank you for your help and support . Although im not a newbie i need to work on my laning and last hitting skillz with annie,nidalee and twisted and would appreciate help and criticism on how to play better. I will add u ingame asap!
yeah please do!

i'm a fairly good annie/Twisted fate player but i havent played nidalee before xD

i'll try to help in any way i can!

TaluxThePatient

02-07-2010

Just wanted to ask, what timezone are u in?

KoreanRacials

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lydia1 View Post
Just wanted to ask, what timezone are u in?

GMT 8: 00 - Pacific Time

Istarune

02-07-2010

Hey if you need a demo-buddy to run opposite your team in mid-lane or if you want to make it a 3v3 with three solo lanes and need more "common mid" people to help demo let me know, I'd be more than happy to help as morgana, katarina (her early game harassment is still strong enough to demonstrate stuff for midding), or chogath

Grovel

02-07-2010

I'd love to practice soloing mid, need a lot of work.

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

I'll add you as soon as the servers are up...

KoreanRacials

02-08-2010

do tell me on the forum if you're going to add me, or else i'll think you're some random person adding me!

TheRealMcCoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2010

I'm going to add you. I recently purchased Tristana and need much practice with her in mid and would greatly appreciate the help. I'm usually on 12- 2am EST so taht would be like 7-9ish your time.