[IronStylus's Code] Cracking the mystery, one letter at a time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
What the... I thought you were the first person I quoted! My applogies!
Applogies? Another code?

EDIT: Also, maybe we should keep a close eye on Leona's lore? Perhaps there's an inconsistency which might be what "The sun's lies" refers to...

marckusj

06-01-2012

bump

Jemmoro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

I don't know if anyone saw this but while me and my friend were looking at the code, he went and googled the lines. He then saw that the lines were the quote of Leona in the same order as in the wiki

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...awn/Background

Don't know if it can help solving the code but that would mean the next line is "Feel the sun's glory."

Ozball

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemmoro View Post
I don't know if anyone saw this but while me and my friend were looking at the code, he went and googled the lines. He then saw that the lines were the quote of Leona in the same order as in the wiki

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...awn/Background

Don't know if it can help solving the code but that would mean the next line is "Feel the sun's glory."
It's likely that this wasn't done accidently, however how it might relate to the code we're not sure yet.

Also I believe IronStylus hasn't forgotten this code, I'm going to assume he's just rediciously busy. Or possibly he was assuming we'd take longer to figure out the codes so far but because we were so awesome, he's now ahead of schedual on revealing whatever this code is alluding to, and is having to stall for time. :P

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozball View Post
It's likely that this wasn't done accidently, however how it might relate to the code we're not sure yet.

Also I believe IronStylus hasn't forgotten this code, I'm going to assume he's just rediciously busy. Or possibly he was assuming we'd take longer to figure out the codes so far but because we were so awesome, he's now ahead of schedual on revealing whatever this code is alluding to, and is having to stall for time. :P
IronStylus posted in this and another thread that he wants to really up the difficulty for us here. He realizes how quick and adept we are at figuring out his puzzles, and is looking for a new tactic.

I'm excited to see what he comes up with. =)

Ozball

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAngels View Post
IronStylus posted in this and another thread that he wants to really up the difficulty for us here. He realizes how quick and adept we are at figuring out his puzzles, and is looking for a new tactic.

I'm excited to see what he comes up with. =)
Yeah same. Some actual steganography would be cool! Or actual cyphers, or, or, or..... Eh I'm sure he can think of something better than me anyways :P

SirGar

06-02-2012

any updates?

Solari Brigadier

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozball View Post
Yeah same. Some actual steganography would be cool! Or actual cyphers, or, or, or..... Eh I'm sure he can think of something better than me anyways :P
I would be overjoyed if he did something similar to the notpr0n puzzles, or the ATS puzzle series.

XBOX Juan

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
Applogies? Another code?

EDIT: Also, maybe we should keep a close eye on Leona's lore? Perhaps there's an inconsistency which might be what "The sun's lies" refers to...
The o and p keys are right next to each other xD

Aspect of Doubt

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAngels View Post
I would be overjoyed if he did something similar to the notpr0n puzzles, or the ATS puzzle series.
I was looking through the ats puzzles, and I noticed the missing letter component, and immediately thought back to when IronStylus was typo'ing words. Maybe there is something there that was already in the works, and might call for a closer look