Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[IronStylus's Code] Cracking the mystery, one letter at a time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHungryPanda

05-03-2012

Quote:
Rakura:
O Iron I was not sure what your random tweets meant.. Thanks to the OP I now have caught up on the game! Some really good discussion going on in this thread too, which obviously adds to the value of all this ^.^

To the OP: its not Hersey... its Heresy, you accidentally switched 2 letters when re-positioning them =P

Heresy: Any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs, customs, etc.

For those that don't know the meaning

I thought he was hinting a Hersey Leona...A chocolate warrior of the sun....

Asolitaryllama

Recruiter

05-03-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=23856083#23856083
Well he said he only gets tired after being around morrello, who happens to be the lead champion designer. This means it is likely to be a new champion. OR the soraka rework.

Baam

05-03-2012

If I was Ironstylus, I'd be a huge fan of my wife too -_-

Princess Piche

05-03-2012

A moonlight Leona skin would be gorgeous, but I wouldn't be into a darkness themed skin at all - it kills her character.

HideGoSeek

05-03-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
Oh man! I LOVE rampant speculation!

Put on your tinfoil hats!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-03-2012

Quote:
Pupitu:
A moonlight Leona skin would be gorgeous, but I wouldn't be into a darkness themed skin at all - it kills her character.

I would be all for a shadow-themed skin; "the brighter the light, the darker the shadows".

Sylvr

05-03-2012

While I won't call it impossible, I think that a new Leona skin is unlikely simply because she just recently got a new skin in February.

Personally, I think it's going to be a new champion. However, I doubt it will actually have anything to do with Leona. I think that, because it fell to Ironstylus to do the reveal, he is finding a way to work Leona references into it.

Raiks

05-03-2012

Perhaps a Moon -themed skin? I would love for Moonlight Leona!

Or maybe I just love taking moonlit strolls with Leona, I dunno.

Myrkr Lokidottir

05-03-2012

The sun always sets to the west

Aitchy

05-03-2012

Quote:
Rakura:
O Iron I was not sure what your random tweets meant.. Thanks to the OP I now have caught up on the game! Some really good discussion going on in this thread too, which obviously adds to the value of all this ^.^

To the OP: its not Hersey... its Heresy, you accidentally switched 2 letters when re-positioning them =P

Heresy: Any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs, customs, etc.

For those that don't know the meaning

Rakura, you're awesome, can I add you to my friend list?!

Also, Heresy makes more sense yeah.