[IronStylus's Code] Cracking the mystery, one letter at a time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHungryPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakura View Post
O Iron I was not sure what your random tweets meant.. Thanks to the OP I now have caught up on the game! Some really good discussion going on in this thread too, which obviously adds to the value of all this ^.^

To the OP: its not Hersey... its Heresy, you accidentally switched 2 letters when re-positioning them =P

Heresy: Any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs, customs, etc.

For those that don't know the meaning
I thought he was hinting a Hersey Leona...A chocolate warrior of the sun....

Asolitaryllama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...56083#23856083
Well he said he only gets tired after being around morrello, who happens to be the lead champion designer. This means it is likely to be a new champion. OR the soraka rework.

Baam

05-03-2012

If I was Ironstylus, I'd be a huge fan of my wife too -_-

Princess Piche

05-03-2012

A moonlight Leona skin would be gorgeous, but I wouldn't be into a darkness themed skin at all - it kills her character.

HideGoSeek

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Oh man! I LOVE rampant speculation!
Put on your tinfoil hats!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupitu View Post
A moonlight Leona skin would be gorgeous, but I wouldn't be into a darkness themed skin at all - it kills her character.
I would be all for a shadow-themed skin; "the brighter the light, the darker the shadows".

Sylvr

05-03-2012

While I won't call it impossible, I think that a new Leona skin is unlikely simply because she just recently got a new skin in February.

Personally, I think it's going to be a new champion. However, I doubt it will actually have anything to do with Leona. I think that, because it fell to Ironstylus to do the reveal, he is finding a way to work Leona references into it.

Raiks

05-03-2012

Perhaps a Moon -themed skin? I would love for Moonlight Leona!

Or maybe I just love taking moonlit strolls with Leona, I dunno.

Myrkr Lokidottir

05-03-2012

The sun always sets to the west

Aitchy

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakura View Post
O Iron I was not sure what your random tweets meant.. Thanks to the OP I now have caught up on the game! Some really good discussion going on in this thread too, which obviously adds to the value of all this ^.^

To the OP: its not Hersey... its Heresy, you accidentally switched 2 letters when re-positioning them =P

Heresy: Any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs, customs, etc.

For those that don't know the meaning
Rakura, you're awesome, can I add you to my friend list?!

Also, Heresy makes more sense yeah.