Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[IronStylus's Code] Cracking the mystery, one letter at a time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aitchy

05-03-2012

Quote:
jars:
occom's razor

Porcupine Tree '3'

Sykazi

05-03-2012

Soraka will be one with the stars again.

ArmySquirrel

05-03-2012

Given IronStylus is... IronStylus... it seems pretty likely it's somehow Leona related. Blackguard/Dreadknight skin seems like a strong possibility, along with new animations and particles.

A possible alternative: It's not a Leona skin, it's a new champion, which will be presented as an equal and opposite of Leona, essentially her evil twin, anti-Solari, etc.

CrimsonCzar

05-03-2012

Quote:
ArmySquirrel:
Given IronStylus is... IronStylus... it seems pretty likely it's somehow Leona related. Blackguard/Dreadknight skin seems like a strong possibility, along with new animations and particles.

A possible alternative: It's not a Leona skin, it's a new champion, which will be presented as an equal and opposite of Leona, essentially her evil twin, anti-Solari, etc.

If it was an "anti-Leona" Champion, it'd most likely be: Evil, Shadow-based, or Moon-based, and possibly ranged.

But an Evil skin for her is possible also.

ShadowStormLOL

05-03-2012

Quote:
ArmySquirrel:

We have 4a = I from this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=23906476#post23906476

My guess is:

"The sun always sets
to hi(de from the moon)"

Which would be some kind of Lunar Leona (?!) or perhaps the anti-Solari you mentioned. Could also be "to hide from the dark", but that doesn't really make sense...

Just my guess!

[EDIT]: Or could be "to hide from the stars". Somebody above mentioned Soraka.... could very well be a reference to the Soraka skin he's making as part of her rework.

Swippinfrafes

05-03-2012

Quick reference, might have some clue: one of Leona's movement quotes is "the sun always rises." The fact that part of the code is "the sun always sets", I'm inclined to agree with the dark-themed/lunar knight Leona skin theory

DFG Psyko

05-03-2012

The Sun always sets to the west. GG wp

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

05-03-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
They haven't figured it out.

*grin*

Ysereh: I = 4a

ArmySquirrel

05-03-2012

I would be amused at a Moonlight version of Leona, that's a skin I could see coming out of this. Technically Moonlight is just Sunlight reflected off the moon.

Rakura

eSports Coordinator

05-03-2012

O Iron I was not sure what your random tweets meant.. Thanks to the OP I now have caught up on the game! Some really good discussion going on in this thread too, which obviously adds to the value of all this ^.^

To the OP: its not Hersey... its Heresy, you accidentally switched 2 letters when re-positioning them =P

Heresy: Any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs, customs, etc.

For those that don't know the meaning