What do you guys make of the Warwick nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

04-30-2012

I know it's super early, but the nerf q hits him really hard. The nerf hits him in the sustain, and in his ability to do damage. How do you guys see this playing out? It's always interesting whenver one of the common dominion bans gets a nerf.

As for Ryze, I think this is going to be the most interesting change. He's a really strong AP pick for dominion. It'll be interesting to see what mobility built into his ult does to him. I think it's going to make him a lot stronger, and may even push him to ban status. With mana scaling onto his e, he could probably still get away with doing the standard tanky Ryze build, but now with more movespeed.

Kanerax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

WW's %damage on Q was a bit too much should still be about the same though in usability probably not as strong but still annoying as **** with max cdr,also the base is still fairly good.

Wyvernfist

04-30-2012

Its going to bring him from necessary ban to 'ehhhh ban him or poppy'

Kiddalee

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvernfist View Post
Its going to bring him from necessary ban to 'ehhhh ban him or poppy'
I hope so.

Panwar

05-01-2012

I think it will tone him down a bit, but he'll still do all the things a good WW should do.

I believe the changes to Ryze were a straight up buff. From my estimation he will likely ramp up a bit slower, but it absolutely buffed the AP items Ryze normally got at the end of the game(mostly because there were not better options) to be generally good for him.

Orphane

05-01-2012

You might even actually be able to kill Warwick if you play your cards right!

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

Jax can kill Warwick too, at least (especially?) once mid-game rolls around :3

Elalya

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I hope so.
KEEP BANNING WW, HE'S OP.

Don't ban Poppy, she's UP.

;_;

FDru

05-01-2012

Hopefully the nail in the coffin for stupid spell pen builds. His mana pool sucks enough as it is, and this is just going to make Q spam even worse.

Overall, his DPS and sustain when built properly isn't going to be touched.
edit: I guess the mana nerf didn't make it live, they doubled the damage nerf instead. lol, ouch.. GG Warwick's early game.

Genericke

05-01-2012

Gah! I've tried changing the title to include the Ryze stuff but it just isn't working. Oh well. I do also think though that it'll put him into Poppy tier.