The Rose of Deciet(LeBlanc Fanfic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

06-28-2012

Then we were successful. Blade and I were eating jerky and smoking cigars while writing this chapter because of how satisfied we were with the intensity of ze fighting.

BladeAngelx

06-28-2012

don't forget about the 20 year aged scotch we were sipping, and i seem to remember we were in very lush high back red velvet chairs, we grew handlebar mustaches and wore top hats and monocles and spoke like British Gentlemen.

I'm really glad that you enjoyed Chapter 12, was it worth the week long wait? And did chapter 11 succeed in making you excited for the next chapter? lol :P

Loso

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeAngelx View Post
don't forget about the 20 year aged scotch we were sipping, and i seem to remember we were in very lush high back red velvet chairs, we grew handlebar mustaches and wore top hats and monocles and spoke like British Gentlemen.

I'm really glad that you enjoyed Chapter 12, was it worth the week long wait? And did chapter 11 succeed in making you excited for the next chapter? lol :P
Yes ans Yes!

BladeAngelx

06-29-2012

Glad that you got your enjoyment. Definitely be looking forward to the conclusion of the battle next week xD.

Loso

07-01-2012

Sounds good. I shall be waiting!

Loso

07-04-2012

Bump

BladeAngelx

07-05-2012

Me and GV are back and Chapter 13 is out!

As the battle draws to a close a new plot emerges. As the pieces fall into place will you be there to witness the action first hand.

Grand Viper

07-05-2012

Twas fun while it lasted. But alas...All good things must come to an end.

In this case, it's the end of my collaboration in this story. Hope you all enjoyed my little involvement! Be sure to look for future chapters, or else.

(Or else, bunnies!)

Loso

07-06-2012

I'm the middle of the chapter right now, but I just wanted to clear something up. Irelia is dead in your own Valoran?

Just wanted to make sure because its late while I'm reading this.

BladeAngelx

07-06-2012

Irelia is very much alive.

All Characters in the League of Legends(including characters that will inevitably be released) are all alive, unless they've been killed in any of my previous stories.