The Rose of Deciet(LeBlanc Fanfic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

06-16-2012

Sounds interesting. I am intrigued to read what you two come up with

BladeAngelx

06-18-2012

Chapter 11 is released, a big thanks to Grand Viper for helping me write it and you'll definitely be seeing some more of his writing in this story, as well as all around the forums.

Thanks to everyone reading and I hope you guys enjoy what we've come up with, more will be revealed over the course of the story.
-Blade

Loso

06-19-2012

Not too much action this chapter, but I like the setup for the next few chapters. So we'll be waiting for them!

BladeAngelx

06-22-2012

I admit there wasn't much action in this chapter, but for good reason. I didn't want to rush the production of the next chapter, expect a lot of action, and I hope that it'll make up for this ones lack of action. I wanted to make it that mysterious foreshadowing chapter.

Teaser for you.

When the blades meet an old rivalry will be decided, in both corners the fighters are well matched, and when the bodies begin to fall only the strong will remain standing. Shrouded in mystery the cloaked fighter arrives, but what will follow his mysterious arrival, who is this figure cloaked in black? Why does he hate the General so much? When darkness descends the answers will become apparent, and when the blood begins to flow there will be no stop. The events are unfolding faster than anyone could ever have imagined. When the consequences come to light it will threaten the very foundation of which the League of Legends rests upon.

^ teehee xD

Grand Viper

06-22-2012

Saucy teaser

Loso

06-26-2012

So, when's the next chapter? =D

BladeAngelx

06-26-2012

Later this week haha. Me and GV are treating this chapter the way you treat a woman lol, you go nice and slow, make sure everything is just right, and then you blow their mind. xD (liable to be banned for this comment)

Loso

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeAngelx View Post
Later this week haha. Me and GV are treating this chapter the way you treat a woman lol, you go nice and slow, make sure everything is just right, and then you blow their mind. xD (liable to be banned for this comment)
Hopefully not D:

BladeAngelx

06-27-2012

Chapter 12 is out! it's 4600 words so I hope everyone can forgive me for the non actiony chapter last time, and hope that this one makes up for it!

Loso

06-28-2012

Chapter 12 was pretty intense. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!