The Rose of Deciet(LeBlanc Fanfic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

06-06-2012

Chapter 8 is out, and I made up for the slightly shorter chapter I released last, this one is 2200 words in length... The story is really starting to take off and I hope you all enjoy.

Remember this one is a mystery story, so gotta pay attention to all the small details, or you might find yourself lost later on.

Loso

06-06-2012

I loved this chapter. Can't wait to see what is in store for Lux and LeBlanc on their journey.

Excelent job, Blade

Loso

06-06-2012

So, Blade, why were LeBlanc and Lux not in the same clothes that they were the night before? I don't think you explained that one :P lol

BladeAngelx

06-07-2012

I'll leave that one to your imagination xD my personal thought on it is that they are women, and they don't like to sleep in the same clothes they wore all day. I can only imagine it would be much more comfortable to be wearing the silk pajama robes, rather than their normal attire.

Loso

06-08-2012

:P. Can't wait to read the next chapter Blade

BladeAngelx

06-11-2012

Chapter 9 is released. it's about twice length of a regular chapter so I hope everyone enjoys it!

Dorryza

06-11-2012

*has heart attack upon learning that Chapter 9 is out*

*begins reading*

Magister Gir

06-11-2012

ok I'll be back to read this just too tired and sweaty right now to do so. I'll probably be able to finish the whole thing *catch up* by thursday-ish... or something already read introduction it hooked me so look forward to reading

edit: make that like.... next weekend-ish got caught using computer when I was supposed to be working on it.... not reading or FBing

Oreoflake

06-11-2012

that was awesome, great read, keep it up

Loso

06-11-2012

That chapter was exhilarating to say the least. Had to re-read it a few times to fully understand it, but that's no problem at all :P