The Rose of Deciet(LeBlanc Fanfic)

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

05-22-2012

Alright Chapter 4 is up, so head over the ff.net to check it out

BladeAngelx

05-25-2012

Seeing as I will be moving sometime fairly soon I released Chapter 5 a little bit ahead of schedule to make up for any regular release that I may miss during the time that I move. With any luck I won't be gone for to long, but if I am expect for there to be more than a couple chapters released all at once when I do return. In the mean time I hope all of you are having a wonderful start to summer and are enjoying the story. I know that this summer will be a big for change me, but I will be hard at work all summer both furthering my life outside of League and my writings here on the forums. I hope to see all of you around this summer.

Thanks
-Blade

BladeAngelx

05-26-2012

I'm in an extremely generous mood so there's another chapter released, and another possible in the next day or so... To much down time = Blade writing like it's his job.

BladeAngelx

05-30-2012

Alright guys I'm back and chapter 7 is finished. It's a little bit shorter than the other chapters (300 words or so) but I think you guys will enjoy it.

BladeAngelx

06-03-2012

bump

Loso

06-03-2012

So Blade.

I read the first chapter of this and was intrigued by the opening (I also like how you referenced the ending of Shadow of the Maven). And then I forgot all about this story due to a hectic schedule (I'm sorry D: ). But, today, I found it again on ff.net and read 3 chapters in one sitting. I love this story right now and hope to see as many chapters as your last story.

Also, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend and hope that you may find peace with their passing. And, take care of yourself.

-Loso

Loso

06-03-2012

Just finished the rest of the chapters. Wow.

I like the way you describe LeBlanc's morning routine. Doing this makes her feel more familiar as a character. I also like the way you capture LeBlanc's mindset as well. I like how she is conflicted in her motivations for her actions. I greatly admire your writing style in this way. And, also, I loved Ch.7 because, you know, romance and stuff =D

BladeAngelx

06-04-2012

Thank you very much for your support. New chapter should be out this week, if not a few, I have a lot more free time living out in the country now, so apart from weekends I basically have completely free time during the day.

It's always been the words of the readers that have gotten me by and motivated me to reach outside of my comfort limits, and I'm attempting to do that in this story, so bear with me lol. Hope you enjoy all the chapters to come, and I'll definitely keep your words in mind as I continue to write this story.

-Blade

Loso

06-05-2012

With chapter 7 ending the way it did and you saying that "You do your best to deliver quality writing that isn't smut by any means", how do you plan to start the next chapter Blade?

BladeAngelx

06-06-2012

You'll have to wait and see, my fingers are working furiously to achieve a glorious 8th chapter, thus far there's been very little conflict so look forward to some in the next chapter, also look forward to a little more of the "mystery" theme that I'm taking with this story.

12345612 ... 15