The Rose of Deciet(LeBlanc Fanfic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

11-20-2012

xD lol yeah it's the Kat/Fiora one, no more detail than that. You're just gonna have to wait to see it

BladeAngelx

11-24-2012

Chapter 26 was just released. One more chapter to go and then my next story should be launching.

BladeAngelx

11-24-2012

"2 Releases in less than 24 Hours? Blade you cray!"

"No not at all fans, I just love you that much "

Chapter 27: Recompense was just uploaded to fanfiction.net

Sadly it's the last chapter to this story but my next one should be launching within the next week and I hope to see the same support that I've seen in my previous stories. Hope that you're all doing well and enjoy the last chapter.

I'd like to take a moment to recognize the monumental amount of help that I received from Grand Viper in writing this story. 99% of the Zelos writing in the story came from Grand Viper as well as many of the Irelia sections. Overall he's been a great help all the way through and he's one of the best friends I could possibly hope to have on the forums, he's helped make me a better writer, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a look at some of his work. So Thank You once again GV, you're the best man(way better than Ceru lol xD) jk Ceru I <3 U 2.

Loso

11-25-2012

27 Chapters and scumbag Blade never gave us a link to any of them when he posted that he had updated.

lol jk. Time to finish reading this series!

Loso

11-25-2012

Also the beginning/middle of the last chapter......

wtf lol

BladeAngelx

11-30-2012

had to throw some comedy in xD you know that you liked it

Belacekstran

11-30-2012

yes we did BUT WHERE MA KAT/FIORA STORY!!!! HOE U SAID IT WAS TA B RELEASED WHERE IT AT???? xD jk bro but when will it b done da doneded?

BladeAngelx

12-13-2012

bump

BladeAngelx

09-24-2013

bump

Zerichan

09-24-2013

hey man great Fic...I greatly enjoyed Shadow of the Maven as well . I will continue to read this as you upload more...also could you give my own FanFiction a read? I'm an aspiring writing, thinking of making my own novel one day...ahahahha *sigh* here's the link if you wanna read:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3798796