The Rose of Deciet(LeBlanc Fanfic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

09-25-2012

bumpzor

BladeAngelx

10-07-2012

bump

BladeAngelx

10-26-2012

Sorry that I haven't been writing recently guys. Picked up another class and have been swamped with homework as well as personal affairs. The next chapter will hopefully be released next week and I'm trying to work back into my regular schedule of 1 chapter a week. The story has been pretty dead for a while now, so I hope I didn't ruin my fan base.

Hope everything is going alright for everyone,
Blade

BladeAngelx

11-08-2012

After a very long period of inactiveness I'm back with a new chapter release. I'm sorry that it took so long but due to school and other circumstances my schedule has been very full recently. I hope everyone can forgive me for the late release, and I hope that the chapter is enjoyable for everyone. I'm working my schedule a little better and hoping that I can return to a more regular release like I used to do.

Expect a new chapter release late next week or early the following week.

Thanks for your patience.
-Blade

BladeAngelx

11-13-2012

bump

Loso

11-13-2012

I haven't even gotten around to reading the newest chapter yet =/

So busy. Sorry Blade

Belacekstran

11-16-2012

Wow so this is where all the cool kids hang out! HEY BLADE! ITSA ME MARIO!!! but not really im just a fan i think we had a breif conversation via private message on fanfiction just happend to stumble upon this thread.

BladeAngelx

11-18-2012

Not a problem at all Loso lol. I can relate to being busy, and yeah Bel xD nice to see you around the forum.

BladeAngelx

11-18-2012

Hey guys the new chapter 25 was just released. Hoping to hear back from all of you one what you think. Only a couple more chapters remain in this story, but don't worry my next one will be out in the next few weeks(right as this one comes to a close)

Belacekstran

11-19-2012

Im of to the story but i just wanted to ask ur new story is the kat/fiora one yes? All your fans have been bugging u for it. not just one... definatly not one.... and his name is definantly not belacekstran... :3