Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu didn't have enough time to blink when her skin suddenly turned to stone*
*is this it? is this the end of the Fae Sorceress's adventures? the end of Lulu-*

HUH??? NOOOOO!!! MY CLONE!!!!!

*Lulu burst through the door and stands horrified at the the sight of the statue of herself*
*she turns to Cassiopeia with tears on her eyes*

H-how can YOU DOOOO that to poor Ulul?? WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS???

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*Lulu sits in front of the statue of herself, crying*
(I got Ask the Serpent)

She turned me into a squirrel. The indignation of such a transformation required one in kind.

SuperMan Pix

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
(I got Ask the Serpent)

She turned me into a squirrel. The indignation of such a transformation required one in kind.
*Lulu stands up immediatly and gives a quick smile*

eh! i guess YOU are right! she WAS getting ON MY nerves as well!

*Lulu forcefully hits the statue with her wand, causing it to shatter into many pieces*

teehee, alls well will END well!!

*she turns towards Cassiopeia*

actually, i DO have a question!

what does it feel like when i cast THE GOOD part of Whimzy on you?

-Lulu and Pix

(((OOC Whimzy(Ally) )))

Trolosaurus

05-02-2012

Meanwhile, a stone statue of the formerly moving Summoner Trolosaurus sits outside.... just sorta standing there... doing nothing.
Ummm......
He's gonna be stuck there for a while.

ColossusCrusher

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu stands up immediatly and gives a quick smile*

eh! i guess YOU are right! she WAS getting ON MY nerves as well!

*Lulu forcefully hits the statue with her wand, causing it to shatter into many pieces*

teehee, alls well will END well!!

*she turns towards Cassiopeia*

actually, i DO have a question!

what does it feel like when i cast THE GOOD part of Whimzy on you?

-Lulu and Pix

(((OOC Whimzy(Ally) )))
I appreciate the gesture, as when I am on the Fields of Justice, catching up to my enemies is of the utmost importance. The enhancement to my abilities is even better. So long as you no longer transform me, I believe that we can have a good working relationship.

-The Serpent's Embrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Meanwhile, a stone statue of the formerly moving Summoner Trolosaurus sits outside.... just sorta standing there... doing nothing.
Ummm......
He's gonna be stuck there for a while.
Lulu, do you think that if you polymorphed him, it would end the effect? As much as I enjoy petrifying my enemies, he was merely caught in the crossfire.

(Is there any way to quote multiple posts at once, or do I have to make one and then edit the other ones I missed back in? I'm currently leveling up Ask the Serpent, so I should be able to phase in that account in the near future.)

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

((What I do as teh Voli is quote the first one and open the others into their own tabs. Copy what you find when you push the reply with quote button, and write your responses to each of them, typically ending with your title. At least, I end each set of responses with my title. If you're asking for something simpler than that? I got nuthin'.))

Cassiopeia,

If your invitation was an attempt to flirt with me, then I must inform you that I'm already taken. She scares me more than you do. And if you were contemplating eating me, then I should probably warn you that it would probably be bad for your health. Werewolves don't go down very well, or so I've been told.

-Sigmund Ulfricsson

ColossusCrusher

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
((What I do as teh Voli is quote the first one and open the others into their own tabs. Copy what you find when you push the reply with quote button, and write your responses to each of them, typically ending with your title. At least, I end each set of responses with my title. If you're asking for something simpler than that? I got nuthin'.))

Cassiopeia,

If your invitation was an attempt to flirt with me, then I must inform you that I'm already taken. She scares me more than you do. And if you were contemplating eating me, then I should probably warn you that it would probably be bad for your health. Werewolves don't go down very well, or so I've been told.

-Sigmund Ulfricsson
(Sounds simple enough. I'll keep it in mind)

Sigmund,

Oh dear, oh dear. It seems that you don't understand. I'm not trying to flirt with you or eat you. I just wanted to see how my poisons worked on werewolves other than Warwick. Assuming you all can heal as well as he can, I doubt there would be any lasting damage. And no, I prefer my meals smaller, in any case. I'll leave the larger ones to Cho'Gath. He will eat anything, the classless buffoon. It's always "the end this" or "you are mine that". Just makes me want to AAAAAH! and tear his throat out. I don't care how well dressed he can be - he's still just stomping the ground and eating people. Nothing as sophisticated as my venomous dance.

-The Serpent's Embrace

The Cryophoenix

05-02-2012

Cassiopeia, I am pleased to be able to speak to you in a more civil environmental, outside of such violence that takes place on the Fields of Justice. My question is a simple one, and I will attempt to keep it brief and civil as possible as I understand that you do not enjoy speaking about it; so please do not feel you need to answer this if it makes you uncomfortable.

Have you made any progress in finding a cure for your curse? I know that if you had the cure now that you would be human again, but have you made any recent strides? I am sure those highly magically attune may give you some direction on where to go with this, such as Ryze being able to study in detail the magic that affects your body, or perhaps Soraka if you can ask her; indeed I know you and her are normally not on good terms, but she is always so generous to others regardless of their affiliations.

If there is a way to assist, I would be happy to do so, but I know if you needed my help you would have asked already. Never the less I leave the offer out there.

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Cassiopeia,

I'd hate to ruin your fun, but, due to events a few years back, which also turned me into a werewolf, I happen to be immune to most types of snake venom. It would probably feel like a bee sting, itch for awhile, and then heal up like normal. It might leave a scar, though I doubt it. Healing for me occurs at the usual rate, unlike Warwick. I guess you could say that we're different breeds, essentially. My strengths lie elsewhere. Also, if you want to see how your venom affects different creatures, I could always send you a gremlin. They're currently working on pain experiments, attempting to see which champions hurt the most. Poison they've already dealt with, though perhaps yours is a special blend. However, I do not believe they have been turned to stone yet. Food for thought.

-Sigmund Ulfricsson

ColossusCrusher

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Cassiopeia,

I'd hate to ruin your fun, but, due to events a few years back, which also turned me into a werewolf, I happen to be immune to most types of snake venom. It would probably feel like a bee sting, itch for awhile, and then heal up like normal. It might leave a scar, though I doubt it. Healing for me occurs at the usual rate, unlike Warwick. I guess you could say that we're different breeds, essentially. My strengths lie elsewhere. Also, if you want to see how your venom affects different creatures, I could always send you a gremlin. They're currently working on pain experiments, attempting to see which champions hurt the most. Poison they've already dealt with, though perhaps yours is a special blend. However, I do not believe they have been turned to stone yet. Food for thought.

-Sigmund Ulfricsson
(No offense, but your character seems just a little too OP, given the other immunities and what-nots I've seen in other threads. Not saying you should change it, but having visible weaknesses is a key part of making a memorable character)

Sigmund,

Oh, that's no fun. You're almost as bad as everyone who tries to run away once they see my lower half. But at least I won't add you to my personal statue gallery. I don't want a gremlin, though. Who do you think I am? Viktor? Heimerdinger? Rumble? And I know I can cause the most pain. How many other mages can defeat Vayne or Graves alone in a sustained fight?

-The Serpent's Embrace

Kg Maw

05-02-2012

hello!

Is me! Kog'maw!

Edit: oh no! is not queshun!