Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

12-11-2012

Evelynn seemed to be the only one throughout this whole affair aware that Cassiopeia normally wore nothing below the waist. If her human anatomy was restored... she'd be exposing a fair bit more than intended.

With a grunt of displeasure, Evelynn draped a blanket around Cass's hips and tied it into a knot in the back. She then returned to Cass's side, looked down at the blanket, and sighed. "Is it weird that I find you sexier when you're half snake?"

ColossusCrusher

12-13-2012

Cassiopeia snorted and tore off the blanket, "Not at all, Evelynn - you're already weird enough that it doesn't matter."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-13-2012

LeBlanc let out a laugh and shrugged, "The price would be too high? Really? I had not even told you yet! It would be something short, simple and to the point. In all honesty, you surprise me. I thought you'd take the first chance for even the illusion of humanity in a heart beat."

With a snap of her fingers, the illusion disappeared, returning Cassiopeia back to her serpentine form.

Th deceiver looked over at the approaching primal man with a raised eyebrow. She shot a grin at Cassiopeia, "Do tell your mutt to back down if he wishes to remain in one piece. I should be going now, do let me know if you ever consider the offer. It would be most fair! All it would take, is the life of a single person. Tah tah!"

Ask Fortune

12-13-2012

"It's not a matter of being sexier... both are lovely~." Sarah cooed, looking Cass over. "But, girl... you molt so hot."

She smirked, patting Cass's shoulder.

Heil Teemo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"It's not a matter of being sexier... both are lovely~." Sarah cooed, looking Cass over. "But, girl... you molt so hot."

She smirked, patting Cass's shoulder.
Evelynn nudged Sarah. "I wonder how wide she can open her mouth?" She whispered, covering her mouth with her flattened hand.

Ask Fortune

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn nudged Sarah. "I wonder how wide she can open her mouth?" She whispered, covering her mouth with her flattened hand.
"Oh, you dirty girl~." Sarah cooed quietly.

ColossusCrusher

12-18-2012

"The two of you are hopeless. Completely, totally hopeless," chuckled Cassiopeia as she went over to help Udyr back up - not that he needed the help.

(I'm alive! Just, you know, hibernating a bit. )

Ask Fortune

12-18-2012

"Oh, I think we have hope." Sarah said, following Cass. "In fact, I think all we'd have to do is ask~."

(Yayz~.)

Heil Teemo

12-18-2012

"I have asked. Worked out pretty well from what I can remember."

((Snakes hibernate?))

AskUdyr

12-18-2012

Udyr grunted and grabbed Cassiopeia's arm. Not that he needed the help to get up, but he had something else on his mind. He reached up and grabbed at his smooth chin, completely beardless. He furrowed his eyes and growled, "Illusion."

Within a moment, his beard exploded from his face and quickly reassembled itself. The beast man grumbled aloud, "And there goes our restful nap..."