Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-29-2012

LeBlanc tapped the side of her head, "Oh! Do forgive me!"

Udyr flew through her chest and pinned another LeBlanc to the ground. However, because of the lack of physicality, he would find himself landing rather roughly, headfirst, into her bust.

LeBlanc stood behind Udyr, smiling like a cheshire cat all the while. She snapped her fingers, and Miss Fortune and Evelynn's handiwork reappeared though on seemingly human skin.

AsktheBlindFist

11-30-2012

Lee simply stood there and sighed. The Deciever had come and with her a bad full of tricks larger than an oora. He bowed to where the real LeBlanc was. "Greetings LeBlanc, good to meet you again."

Ask Fortune

11-30-2012

"That's better~." Sarah cooed, then looked at where Udyr had landed. "...jealous."

ColossusCrusher

12-01-2012

Cassiopeia finally woke up. She took a moment to look around and saw relative chaos. Then she looked down and saw her legs and the writing on them. Unfortunately, she also saw LeBlanc. Assuming it was a trick, she got up normally, rather than as if she had legs. She wobbled a bit more than usual, though.

"LeBlanc, what did you do? I'm assuming it's your fault because you're here."

Ask Fortune

12-04-2012

"This is mean, LeBlanc." Sarah said. "Let Cass have her beautifully decorated tail."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-04-2012

"That is up to her, dear," LeBlanc looked over at Miss Fortune with a mischevious smirk. Seeing as Udyr had not gotten up yet, the deceiver could not help but inwardly laugh at her little trap she set up for him. He would find his face somewhat glued to the bust of the the ilusion.

"Now then...what did I do? I am showing you a fairly complex illusion for someone such as you, dear. You feel flesh, you look like flesh, if others were to touch you, it would be almost the same thing. With enough practice, you could keep it up indefinitely. In short, this is the shortcut cure to your condition. Not exactly a true cure, but if you lie long enough than even a lie becomes true, yes? And this spell, this magic, with your natural aptitude, I would be willing to teach you for a fair price."

LeBlanc continued to grin, a mischevious glint in her eyes.

AskUdyr

12-04-2012

"Mrfle!"

Udyr roared into flames. He tore his head out of the bust, along with the majority of his beard, and glared murderously at LeBlanc. He was most definitely not pleased. Someone touched his beard, and it wasn't a certain Yordle. This would be easier.

Suripi Okami

12-04-2012

Um....Cassiopeia,you are very beautiful,I bet you were just as beautiful in your previous form.

Um where did you get your dress for your more western look?

ColossusCrusher

12-08-2012

"No, LeBlanc. I will not lie about who I am. I might lie to others, but not to myself. I am who I am, and that is that. Besides, I would not accept such a gift from you - the price would be too high."

===========

I got my dress custom-made, naturally. And flattering me about my looks is senseless - I've heard them all dozens of times.

AskUdyr

12-10-2012

Udyr had a sort of bestial, primal light in his eyes. Flames roared about him as he advanced towards the deceiver.