Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

11-20-2012

Sarah chuckled at the exchange between Eve and Udyr.

"It's not a matter of us, girl, it's a matter of other people walking in and seeing her hair." Sarah clarified. "Let's be respectful. Now, help me find a magic marker so we can draw on her tail."

ColossusCrusher

11-21-2012

It's magic, Lee - that's how it works. I don't think it's something worth spending too much time thinking about.

=============

Cassiopeia rolls over, leaning into Udyr. She mutters in her sleep. "Ultimate into a double kill. That one was fun."

Ask Fortune

11-22-2012

Sarah looked around for a magic marker, but then remembered, she had one on her. She pulled it from her cleavage, and proceeded to draw fancy designs on Cass's tail. Lots of abstract swirls, along with a "FORTUNE WAS HERE" and an arrow pointing somewhere arrows should not point on a public attire.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-25-2012

LeBlanc smiled, "May I have a go, ladies?"

AskUdyr

11-25-2012

Udyr's fingers cricked, and while his eyes were closed, he punched the air towards Miss Fortune. A harsh wave of heat would hit her, and she would slowly smell her burnt eyebrows and singed hair. This would be quickly followed by the smoke from the tiny embers that ignited the corners of her hat.

For all intensive purposes, he was still asleep. Why he had done such a thing, one could only guess.

Ask Fortune

11-26-2012

Sarah yelped, backing away from Udyr. She glared at him, then looked at LeBlanc. She offered the marker.

"All yours." She said.

ColossusCrusher

11-29-2012

(I'm waiting for LeBlanc to post before waking up )

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-29-2012

LeBlanc shook her head and shunned the marker. She stepped towards Cassiopeia and Udyr, "Hm...Now then...Let's see if I remember this..."

She allowed magic to weave from her hands as she started crafting illusions upon illusions. Eventually, she walked over and tapped Cassiopeia's scale. The scales seemingly peeled away, the lamia's tail shortened and split apart, and a set of curvaceous legs could be seen. LeBlanc smiled at her handiwork, that was all she had changed for now. How long could she maintain the illusion? One could only guess.

She then walked over to Udyr, leaned over, and let out a shrill shriek akin to a honey badger during mating season.

AskUdyr

11-29-2012

Udyr rolled Cassiopeia off of him and lit himself on fire, snarling. He aimed at where the smiling LeBlanc was with the intent of tearing her face off.

Ask Fortune

11-29-2012

"...you ruined my work." Sarah complained.