Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-08-2012

Evelynn grabs Sarah and Cassiopeia by the hand and dives though a shadow portal.

((Fade to black... again.))

Paltala

11-08-2012

((-Throws a camera into the portal- Someone has to record this :P))

Dear Morgana

11-09-2012

((Wait what just happened?))

ColossusCrusher

11-11-2012

(I don't even know. I think Eve just pulled an Eve. :P )

AskUdyr

11-11-2012

((And Udyr watches with a puzzled expression. Such a lonely tigerturtlebearphoenixmonkey man))

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

A question arrives in the form of a letter. The paper is slightly faded and has a very rough texture. not only that but it has a very intriguing aroma about it, the source of which being a small wad of balled-up paper connected to the letter by a short length of string. The scent is unique in it's own sense though it carries a certain musk about it that begs the question of what it is, though that only becomes fuzzier as remarkably, the taste it left in the back of one's mouth was reminiscent of poptarts.

Dearest Cassiopia~

My question for you is a simple one, though one that has irked me for the longest time. I am curious as to your preference towards aquatic environments. Considering your Siren skin I am inclined to believe you are at the very least comfortable with such settings but wished to know for sure.

~Sincerely, Vaskara The Chill of Revenge

P.S. To add a touch of personalization of this letter I have attached a means of fragrance that I hope pleases you. Can you guess what it is?

P.P.S. It is not Blood

ColossusCrusher

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
A question arrives in the form of a letter. The paper is slightly faded and has a very rough texture. not only that but it has a very intriguing aroma about it, the source of which being a small wad of balled-up paper connected to the letter by a short length of string. The scent is unique in it's own sense though it carries a certain musk about it that begs the question of what it is, though that only becomes fuzzier as remarkably, the taste it left in the back of one's mouth was reminiscent of poptarts.

Dearest Cassiopia~

My question for you is a simple one, though one that has irked me for the longest time. I am curious as to your preference towards aquatic environments. Considering your Siren skin I am inclined to believe you are at the very least comfortable with such settings but wished to know for sure.

~Sincerely, Vaskara The Chill of Revenge

P.S. To add a touch of personalization of this letter I have attached a means of fragrance that I hope pleases you. Can you guess what it is?

P.P.S. It is not Blood
Dear Vaskara,

Do not presume such familiarity, Chill. I have never met you, at least provide the courtesy of my title.

To answer your question, however, I do love water and swimming. As for your fragrance, is it a skunk? It smells bad enough.

Sincerely,

The Serpent's Embrace

(Cassiopeia, the cattiest champion in the League. )

AskUdyr

11-11-2012

Cassiopeia. Is this an appropriate time to ask a favor from you?

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

A chuckle was heard very clearly in response to the serpent's wit and a shake of his head was all he gave for a few moments. After taking a moment to gather his thoughts he proceeded with a reply.

Such sting milady, though I do thank you for answering my inquiry. In regards to the fragrance I must regrettably mark your 'guess' incorrect, though I doubt you will be in any way disappointed. I must also apologize for my presumption and do hope that I might remedy my unfamiliarity if you were to grace me as such, though were you to decline I would understand as much. Perhaps Lulu might be able to assist me in such endeavors, she does seem rather apt at making acquaintances.

At that final comment Vas gave the reptile a sly smirk as he knew full well what little help Lulu would provide and how unpleasant for both parties it would likely be, if anything the statement would likely come off as a playful tease, like a feline gently batting at some string, only that string was a very predatory snake. Needless to say it was a dangerous game.

ColossusCrusher

11-11-2012

Of course, Udyr, what is it?

==========

You will treat me with the utmost respect or you will not speak to me again. If you wish to bring in a third party, you will join my garden. While I enjoy the chase, so to speak, I have no time for fools. Now go, before I lose my patience.

Cassiopeia takes in a deep breath, but holds it. Her eyes begin glowing with yellow energy, revealing what could come very soon should Vas not realize the danger.