Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-02-2012

Morgana plants her face in her palm.

"I am utterly disgusted by the lot of you."

Ask Fortune

11-02-2012

"Aww. Girl..." Sarah pouted, hanging her head low.

Dear Morgana

11-03-2012

Morgana frowns, her nose furrowing in rage.

"I respect and love you as a friend, Sarah, and admire your sensuality and ability to be, as you say it, 'raunchy'...but I'm not going to be a witness to this...this...I don't even know!"

Her shoulders shake with anger as she points a dangerous-looking claw wildly at Sarah in her fury, her face starting to turn purple from the blood and lack of oxygen. Her wings have extended fully, revealing their true size as they dwarf over Sarah. This time, however, they are not comforting or meant to guard or caress Fortune-they are displayed in unadulterated, spitting enmity, nigh on contempt as Morgana looks down menacingly at her best friend.

"I am...I'm...I'm fed up with everything! I don't even know why I'm mad at you!"

Turning, she places her claws against the wooden wall and quite literally tears the entire thing down to the foundation, leaving her wailing in a mixture of hatred, sadness, and exasperation. Wooden splinters fly in all directions as the solid planks burn and vanish in purple fire.

"****!"

Ask Fortune

11-03-2012

Sarah stared at Morgana go.

"...Cass, Lux, you're magic, you go after her." She said, staring.

Dear Luxanna

11-03-2012

Lux was one rung below standing directly behind Cass and hugging her from behind in sheer terror of the raunchy Widowmaker, but then, Morgana went on her tirade. Lux stared, surprised.

"...if I go after her, one of us will have to do something to the other that the League won't like." Lux replied.

Heil Teemo

11-03-2012

"Oh, just let her go. She'll blow off some steam and be back her typical melancholy self in a few hours."

Dear Morgana

11-03-2012

Morgana screeches hysterically.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M MAD ABOUT ANYMORE!"

And with a sob, she runs out of the house.

Heil Teemo

11-03-2012

Evelynn heard the front door slam and helpfully added: "Sounds like it's that time of the month."

ColossusCrusher

11-03-2012

(Magnitogorsk Angst Factory much? )

"I'm not going after her right now. Maybe later, though."

Dear Luxanna

11-03-2012

"...you should both feel horrible!" Lux yelled, running for the door. She ran out... and after several seconds, poked her head back in. She pointed accusingly at Cass and Eve.

"Feel horrible!" She demanded, and ran off after Morgana.