Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

10-21-2012

"I like the bit where the girls are being stupid and letting the monster get them one by one," Cassiopeia laughed.

Unexisted

10-21-2012

I love snakes, they are good.

MathyXFTW

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
"No. My venom is my own."
Very well. I will not inquire further on this.

He watches the three women curiously; Miss Fortune, Evelynn, and Cassiopeia and somewhat of a warm smile comes to his face; it seems almost out of place on the typically stern blacksmith, though he can't seem to help himself as he watches them. It reminds him of old family in Bilgewater. Regardless of his obvious dislike of his former home-city, he knows it was once his home, and it had proven to give him a plethora of good memories as a child. Although they were gone now, the trio of women watching movies for The Harrowing seemed to remind him of friends and family alike he'd once known. He lingers for just a bit, likely to leave soon unless he's needed for any particular reason.

[center]Mathais "Mathy" Xiloscient, Blacksmith and Part-Time Summoner's Rift Vendor[/center]

(( Just wanted to say it's been really a pleasure roleplaying with everyone so far in this forum. I hope to continue roleplaying with you all for a while. ))

Ask Fortune

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
"I like the bit where the girls are being stupid and letting the monster get them one by one," Cassiopeia laughed.
"Is that before or after the part where the monster is offed by the ditzy blonde and her musclehead boyfriend?" Sarah countered, giving Cass's tail a playful bonk.

ColossusCrusher

10-22-2012

"That's only because there's a convenient explosion or deathtrap lying around and you know it. In a fair fight those brainless dolts would be food and you all know it."

Ask Fortune

10-22-2012

"Oh my, someone's competitive." Sarah teased, laying on her side and using Cass's tail as a pillow. "We mustn't be bad sports, now. The Summoners honor us for good behavior~." She patted Cass's tail teasingly, then proceeded to idly pet it.

Armored Rammus

10-22-2012

And this is when Rammus entered, oblivious to all things that happened before. All he could see was...
"Hi, boobies." Well, goes without saying that he noticed Miss Fortune. He also noticed that she was petting Cassiopeia's tail.

Given how he always wanted to do that, he started tapping Cassiopeia's tail. Oh, I don't know if I said this but Rammus is actually wearing some sort of traditional Ionian clothing that snake charmers wear.

ColossusCrusher

10-22-2012

Cassiopeia's tail twitched, knocking Rammus back a bit. Cassiopeia turned to look behind her and sighed. Maybe the Armordillo would be good for bowling.

Armored Rammus

10-22-2012

As he got knocked back, Rammus' eyes squinted. Strange. He scratched his head, thinking about the next course of action.
He would try, this time, to poke the tail with a tree twig he carries mainly to do misdeeds with Lulu and observe the reactions.

Ask Fortune

10-22-2012

"Behave, you." Sarah said to Rammus, still idly petting Cass's tail.