Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

08-08-2012

Udyr grumbled at Leona, "What? It was loud. You cannot fault us for that." Looking over at Cassiopeia, Ahri and Miss Fortune, he snorted a short laugh. It pleased him to no end to see the great Sarah Fortune caught in her own game.

Snowy Poro

08-08-2012

Leona simply shook her head at the three women and gave her own slight laugh

ColossusCrusher

08-08-2012

You don't need to know the details, Tristy, except that I doubt Sivir's felt as good since. And let's see, Tails says yes, Sarah says no - killjoy - Udyr and Leona laughed, so that's half-yes. Sorry Sarah, but you're outvoted two to one. *winks*

Cassiopeia shivers as Ahri wiggles around, and then charges forward, fox still enclosed, before embracing Sarah and giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

(Is the score now 2-0? )

Ask Fortune

08-08-2012

Mmmmmph!! *struggles* MMMM!! *breaks the kiss* ...you... you... why do you taste so good?!

(Bah. xD)

Snowy Poro

08-08-2012

Leona couldn't help but hold her sides from laughter at this point

AskUdyr

08-08-2012

Udyr cracked a smile, "Have we not told you before, Fortune? Nectar tastes sweeter than any chocolate." He rolled his eyes and gave a short gruff laugh.

ColossusCrusher

08-08-2012

I told you darling, I'm the best. *winks, pecks her on the cheek before moving away*

Enjoying the ride, Tails?

Midnight Firefox

08-08-2012

As the snake woman slither-carried her to the pirate hunter Ahri let out a soft giggle with her palm over her mouth at the sight of a deaf rated Sarah, leaning on the scaly embrace.

Of course, Coils.~

Írillyth

08-08-2012

(( I've been reading this over and over... and I still don't know what's going on ))

ColossusCrusher

08-08-2012

(TL; DR version: Sarah sat in Cassi's coils, got wrapped up and partially seduced before fleeing for Sivir's arms. Then Cassi wrapped up Ahri as Sarah came back a bit more in control of herself. Cassi promptly re-seduced her in front of Udyr, Leona and Ahri, much to the amusement of those three)