Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnthemHero

05-04-2012

*starts to run like crazy away from the snake, all the while going "Whoop-WhoopWhoopWhoopWhoopWhoop! Nyahyahyahyahyahyah!'*

((Well it's official. Cassopeia is a Yandere.))

ColossusCrusher

05-04-2012

(Seriously. Have you heard her laugh? It's amazing. Here it is if you haven't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VU8AdYHAJY )

AskUdyr

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
*starts to run like crazy away from the snake, all the while going "Whoop-WhoopWhoopWhoopWhoopWhoop! Nyahyahyahyahyahyah!'*

((Well it's official. Cassopeia is a Yandere.))
Unfortunately, the crab stance is no match for the Bear aspect. A big, rough hand grabs the back of Anthem's robe and drags him back towards Cassiopeia, "We already despise Summoners. And this? What you have just done? This is why. You use us like dolls, pushing us about the field and make us jump and prance for your performance. And this is how you treat your warriors? Treat your betters? You treat your representatives of entire cities and countries in such a manner?"

Heaving Anthem back towards Cassiopeia, Udyr gives the snake woman a nod and a grunt, "Do what you will. Whatever you will do is nothing compared to what we would do. " Walking away, Udyr shoots Anthem another look, "Next time you try running? Try using your magic. It is much more effective than crabbing."

((She may be Yandere, but Udyr is just plain crazy))

ColossusCrusher

05-04-2012

Cassiopeia smiled at Udyr and then leaned forward, her hands under her chin. She was still smiling as her gaze focused on Anthem. She idly flicked his nose, "Now, what am I going to do with you?"

After breathing a cloud of Miasma into his face, she grinned as she cupped his face, "You know, they always come crawling back. We are going to have so much fun."

(I'll let everyone's imagination do twenty times worse than anything I could write )

Mojay

05-04-2012

Hmm...no I don't think that will do Cassie.

Two slender hands come together. "For peace and tranquility..."

An aura of energy emerges from the summoner. However, the aura is bright and colorful and emanates warmth, and beautiful music can be heard.

"Do you like my ability? I call it the Tranquil Walk of Peace. While you are inside this aura you cannot use any abilities or magic, and you are slowed to a crawl. It represents peace because fighting inside of this aura is next to impossible, and instead civil discussion must be used. Now, unhand this poor man. I cannot stand the harming of others, and I will not idly sit by while it happens."

(Just thought I'd throw this in. If you guys have something planned and want the outcome to go differently, I can delete this and you can do whatever. Also, if Tranquil Walk of Peace seems OP...it's because it is. I'm a summoner not a champion. You could say, though, that the aura is relatively short range.)

ColossusCrusher

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojay View Post
Hmm...no I don't think that will do Cassie.

Two slender hands come together. "For peace and tranquility..."

An aura of energy emerges from the summoner. However, the aura is bright and colorful and emanates warmth, and beautiful music can be heard.

"Do you like my ability? I call it the Tranquil Walk of Peace. While you are inside this aura you cannot use any abilities, and you are slowed to a crawl. It represents peace because fighting inside of this aura is next to impossible, and instead civil discussion must be used. Now, unhand this poor man. I cannot stand the harming of others, and I will not idly sit by while it happens."

(Just thought I'd throw this in. If you guys have something planned and want the outcome to go differently, I can delete this and you can do whatever. Also, if Tranquil Walk of Peace seems OP...it's because it is. I'm a summoner not a champion. You could say, though, that the aura is relatively short range.)
(We don't have anything planned, but I'd like to see which version of the events Anthem would rather respond to - it is his character at stake, after all (not that I'd kill a PC without permission of course))

Ask the Monkey

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
(We don't have anything planned, but I'd like to see which version of the events Anthem would rather respond to - it is his character at stake, after all (not that I'd kill a PC without permission of course))
((How does one kill a PC?))

Mojay

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((How does one kill a PC?))
(By buying a mac XD)

ColossusCrusher

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojay View Post
(By buying a mac XD)
(headdeskfaceslam - congratulations, you made me do one. Well, it was more of a "bump my forehead against my desk a few times", but you get the idea )

AnthemHero

05-04-2012

*about to pass out from the combination of Udyr's threatening presence behind him and Cassopeia's bad breath* *realizing what Udyr said, he jumps back up*

Hey! *looks at Udyr a bit annoyed at what he said* Don't you dare think for a second that there aren't Summoners that treat their champions with respect! o_o*

Just because the only abilities I have are the ones that the elder Summoners granted me doesn't mean I'm like them. The Champions I summon I have the utmost respect for! And the Champions I don't summon I have respect for as well!

*regains his composure thanks to the Tranquil Walk of Peace* Anyways... treat me how you wish, Animal Spirit... uh that's your title right? If that's what you think of Summoners, then I can't change that. But what I can do is let you know how I feel about Champions. And you can't change my opinion that Champions are people like Summoners. I feel no more superior to you, the Serpent's Embrace or any Champion for that matter, than I do to the Elder Summoners. ^_^