Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

07-21-2012

Ew. Fortune.~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

07-21-2012

What do you want, Kat? Oh, and you're welcome.

That's kind of the point, Tails.

NO. Well, actually, that depends on what kind of ride you had in mind. *winks*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

07-21-2012

Can I pet you, Coils?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

07-21-2012

I don't think Sivir would approve. *snickers*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

07-22-2012

What is it with you people and touching me? Not that I mind, but seriously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
What is it with you people and touching me? Not that I mind, but seriously.
I swear that I'm the only person in this household that hasn't touched you Cassiopeia. Actually, I think I'm starting to find this fact to be rather disturbing, after all according to Fortune, once you touch someone you're in a relationship with them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
What is it with you people and touching me? Not that I mind, but seriously.
I dunno about them, but I'm your friend and we're both touchy feely, well... touchy feely! *crouches down and pets her tail*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I swear that I'm the only person in this household that hasn't touched you Cassiopeia. Actually, I think I'm starting to find this fact to be rather disturbing, after all according to Fortune, once you touch someone you're in a relationship with them.
You are not Pantheon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I dunno about them, but I'm your friend and we're both touchy feely, well... touchy feely! *crouches down and pets her tail*


You are not Pantheon.
Didn't you start saying that as a good thing after the "mishap" on your ship? A mishap that I was in no way shape or form involved with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

07-22-2012

You have a unique body. Even I'd like to touch it! Not sexually of course.~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Touch.