Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
"What little hope I have in the summoners grows thinner day by day. They tell me they are working on it. They tell me it will take time. And yet, I see nothing, not the slightest inkling that they are making any progress, or let alone trying."

"However, I do not sow the seeds of doubt. If I do so, then they will have even less reason to return me. As such, while I have a minute amount of hope, it is still there. I use that to... "urge" and... "recommend" that they begin work on returning both me, and the land to the way it once was."
"Very well...I hope your hope in those summoners will not be in vain....because my past deal with them were unpleasant..and that they care only about their own matters..."

"Well Master Treant, I'll take my leave then.."

Gaver bits farwell..

Hunter945

03-05-2013

Maoki, It's me again. Here are some questions I have for you. What would you do if you find a tree or plant in a similar position as you (and/or from the void)? Why does your sapling always cuddle in your hand when you die? Can you make yourself hollow? How did your sapling become so combustive? Finally, What are your feelings on Earth Day? You remind me of my days at the swamp in San Diego.

Ask Maokai

03-12-2013

((Dear Maokai...do you hate me? :P))