Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-01-2013

"Hm." Shyvana said, mulling that over. "You realize, she will fight you to the death if you attempt that."

Ask TheThorns

01-01-2013

((She chose to become what she is
Even though it was instinct that drove her. She was sentient before getting the human body to an extent.))

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2013

(I know, but correcting people is mean. xD)

Ask A Treant

01-02-2013

(( I'm referring sentience as being able to walk around, think for yourself, make choices, and be self-realized. My view is that even as just a tree, Maokai was "sentient" in a sense that he was aware of the world, and what was happening-- because of the driving force that is Nature allowing him to do so. That doesn't mean he had feelings based on what was happening to the world, just that he was aware of what was going on. His feelings of rage and anger only materialized once he was animated. ))

"I haven't had much of a liking to her kind as is. While I do not place judgement on her for what she is, I do not sympathize with her... "choix de vie" as I've heard it put?"

Ask Shyvana

01-02-2013

"...I know Fiora and I are very, very similar, but it's me, Shyvana." Shyvana said, her tone deadpan, though she did smirk a little.

Ask A Treant

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...I know Fiora and I are very, very similar, but it's me, Shyvana." Shyvana said, her tone deadpan, though she did smirk a little.
If the Treant had visible eyes, he'd roll them. Instead, he juggles his sapling in one hand. "Of course. It means life choice. The path that she has "chosen" for herself." His tone was deadpan too-- but then again, it usually was.

Ask Shyvana

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
If the Treant had visible eyes, he'd roll them. Instead, he juggles his sapling in one hand. "Of course. It means life choice. The path that she has "chosen" for herself." His tone was deadpan too-- but then again, it usually was.
"But isn't she just trying to survive?" Shyvana asked. "How can you fault her for that?"

Ask A Treant

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"But isn't she just trying to survive?" Shyvana asked. "How can you fault her for that?"
"She survived well enough in her natural state. Now she's just being greedy. She's had a taste of power and is letting it consume her. Warp her. That is what I fault her for."

Ask Shyvana

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
"She survived well enough in her natural state. Now she's just being greedy. She's had a taste of power and is letting it consume her. Warp her. That is what I fault her for."
"Do you fault me for letting humanity consume my draconic state of nature, then?"

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Sona glides into the Treant's domain with a delightful tune that no doubt wouldn't go unnoticed by his many saplings.

She approaches Maokai with a smile, ♪Greetings Maokai. How had the League been treating you lately?♪