Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"You consider her an abomination?" Shyvana asked. "One that should be dealt with?"
"You misunderstand my context. I consider her existence, her animation an abomination. If there were a way to return her to her old form, then that would be dealing with it, without squeezing the life from her roots."

"Then again, that would mean being able to return me to my old form as well. Which, apparently, still is not possible."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
"You misunderstand my context. I consider her existence, her animation an abomination. If there were a way to return her to her old form, then that would be dealing with it, without squeezing the life from her roots."

"Then again, that would mean being able to return me to my old form as well. Which, apparently, still is not possible."
"But why would you want to?" Shyvana asked. "Don't you value what you are now, being able to move and act?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Bro! I need to borrow a sapling real quick! I want to teach it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"But why would you want to?" Shyvana asked. "Don't you value what you are now, being able to move and act?"
"I value only what Nature intends. Nature did not intend for me to be this way, halfling. So I have every reason, as well as right, to want to return to how I once was."

"If anything, the only thing I value from this form is the ability to... "better negotiate" terms in order to bring upon my return faster. I have not seen anything new, nor have I learned lessons that I never once heard before."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Bro! I need to borrow a sapling real quick! I want to teach it!
"... The last time you borrowed a sapling, it went around preaching the word of Graggy Ice, and caused a ruckus."

The Treant grins, and hands Brolaf a sapling.

"You only get one."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
"I value only what Nature intends. Nature did not intend for me to be this way, halfling. So I have every reason, as well as right, to want to return to how I once was."

"If anything, the only thing I value from this form is the ability to... "better negotiate" terms in order to bring upon my return faster. I have not seen anything new, nor have I learned lessons that I never once heard before."
"I see." Shyvana said. "What happens, if that time finally comes, but you have made too many allies here to want to do that?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"I see." Shyvana said. "What happens, if that time finally comes, but you have made too many allies here to want to do that?"
The Treant scowls. "I am not here to make allies, befriend, or drink tea with any of you. I am here, simply because it is a necessary step in order to return to what I once was." As he speaks, he grows visibly angrier, the face on his left hand even beginning to light up some with magical power.

"Do -NOT- assume otherwise."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
The Treant scowls. "I am not here to make allies, befriend, or drink tea with any of you. I am here, simply because it is a necessary step in order to return to what I once was." As he speaks, he grows visibly angrier, the face on his left hand even beginning to light up some with magical power.

"Do -NOT- assume otherwise."
"Calm down. Anger issues are not a good thing." Shyvana said calmly, secretly loving the irony. "I realize you're not here for that, but has it not happened already? I've seen stranger things happen on the Fields. Draken and Soraka are forced to team up routinely, and they... show less contempt for one another than either would care to admit lately."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Calm down. Anger issues are not a good thing." Shyvana said calmly, secretly loving the irony. "I realize you're not here for that, but has it not happened already? I've seen stranger things happen on the Fields. Draken and Soraka are forced to team up routinely, and they... show less contempt for one another than either would care to admit lately."
"I don't really think you're in any place to be talking to me about anger issues, half-breed. I don't run off of rage in the Fields of Justice." Still, he knew better, and began to calm himself down. A little. "In the Fields, you have little choice about where your allegiances lie-- for it's all up to the wretched summoners as to who you fight with, and who you "work together" with. Don't you see? We're naught but pawns to those who believe they wield power."

The Treant slammed his heavy left arm on the ground, causing the surroundings to rumble a little with the shockwave. "I simply cannot wait for the day when I get to show them what true power truly is."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
"I don't really think you're in any place to be talking to me about anger issues, half-breed. I don't run off of rage in the Fields of Justice." Still, he knew better, and began to calm himself down. A little. "In the Fields, you have little choice about where your allegiances lie-- for it's all up to the wretched summoners as to who you fight with, and who you "work together" with. Don't you see? We're naught but pawns to those who believe they wield power."

The Treant slammed his heavy left arm on the ground, causing the surroundings to rumble a little with the shockwave. "I simply cannot wait for the day when I get to show them what true power truly is."
Shyvana calmly watched Maokai slam the ground.

"You seek to overthrow them?" She asked. "Get in line. I'm sure Morgana and Syndra are all too eager to do likewise, nevermind all of Noxus... are you allying with them, by common goal?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana calmly watched Maokai slam the ground.

"You seek to overthrow them?" She asked. "Get in line. I'm sure Morgana and Syndra are all too eager to do likewise, nevermind all of Noxus... are you allying with them, by common goal?"
Maokai groans. "No, I do not want to overthrow them. That would upset the balance of Nature-- humans were put on this earth. To eradicate them all would throw the world into disarray. I simply wish to... educate the foolish mages. Those who do not understand how to control their power will be taught."

He pauses. "In fact, I'm sure Syndra could teach them a thing or two. Maybe."