Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
Okay, so do you getting bored of waiting for result of your freedom from this curse?
Not so much bored as annoyed. I feel like I've been sleighted-- more and more Champions are added to the League's ranks, more and conflicts arise, are "resolved", and put aside. And still no developments on returning me to how I once was.

I'm starting to think the Summoners don't care. They intend to use me for whatever they need, never fulfilling their promise. Every day that passes, is simply another day which I will revel in putting those foolish mages back in their place.

LightCam

08-16-2012

Not all summoners are like what you think, the high summoner and Nasus are trying their best to find a solution for you right now. Do you like to see birds flying around you? like when you still a tree?

Ask A Treant

08-18-2012

Quote:
Not all summoners are like what you think, the high summoner and Nasus are trying their best to find a solution for you right now. Do you like to see birds flying around you? like when you still a tree?
I know Nasus is.

But I have been here for what feels like ages now, and still the High Summoners have found nothing for me. Nothing. Not a single lead, not a single hint.

Of course I love to see birds flying around me. They still perch on me, and I do my best to keep still so as not to scare them. But suffice it to say just because I can enjoy beauty does not mean I enjoy my existence.

LightCam

08-18-2012

Then Cam took out a small bag full of seeds

"This bag of seeds, belong to The Truth Blossom of Venguse, a rare flower that only bloom once a person who lost hope stay near it. Not many peoples believe it, but as long as you have faith, your dream might come true. Time caring take a lot of time, but I'm sure someday you'll be free. Just don't lost hope" Cam gave Maokai the bag of seed

Ask A Treant

08-19-2012

Quote:
Then Cam took out a small bag full of seeds

"This bag of seeds, belong to The Truth Blossom of Venguse, a rare flower that only bloom once a person who lost hope stay near it. Not many peoples believe it, but as long as you have faith, your dream might come true. Time caring take a lot of time, but I'm sure someday you'll be free. Just don't lost hope" Cam gave Maokai the bag of seed
Maokai glares.

"You... you ridiculous fool! You think I have lost hope? If I were to lose hope, what left would I have? I would not throw away all possibility on account of the current incompetence I am experiencing!"

He's angry. Even the sapling normally with him is shaking, as if ready to explode. He throws the bag back at Cam.

"You're sure. YOU are sure? Do you have the answers on how to return me to my old form? I highly doubt it. You are sure of nothing. All your kind has given me is compassion, but compassion will not change what happened, nor will it change what will happen."

"You are no more than a sapling. A bud. You know nothing about what I have gone through, am going through, will endure. You have no idea what my dreams are, what my aspirations are. You presume too much."

LightCam

08-19-2012

While Maokai is angry Cam quickly touch his lantern, and read what on Maokai mind slowly

Do you think I'm like the people you used to meet? Living in a cursed life is a path that I've chose, in order to protect my friends. I was corrupted and twisted by my own power and I have to learned to control it, even now I still try to control it.

Cam took seeds and place them on the ground, he calmly concentrate his nature aura and let them grows, these flowers grows so fast that they attract birds and butterflies and other animals to gathered

If I can used it for good then I'll try to find a cure for you, if the high summoner can't help you, then Me and Nasus will, until then please keep your anger in stable so you don't end up destroying life outside the field of justice. So how do you feel now? Lighter?

Ask A Treant

08-20-2012

Quote:
While Maokai is angry Cam quickly touch his lantern, and read what on Maokai mind slowly

Do you think I'm like the people you used to meet? Living in a cursed life is a path that I've chose, in order to protect my friends. I was corrupted and twisted by my own power and I have to learned to control it, even now I still try to control it.

Cam took seeds and place them on the ground, he calmly concentrate his nature aura and let them grows, these flowers grows so fast that they attract birds and butterflies and other animals to gathered

If I can used it for good then I'll try to find a cure for you, if the high summoner can't help you, then Me and Nasus will, until then please keep your anger in stable so you don't end up destroying life outside the field of justice. So how do you feel now? Lighter?
"You are nothing like the people I have met before. They all knew when they should shut up and leave my presence." The Treant spits. "You are an ignorant fool if you think that this cursed life was my choice. It was thrust upon me unwillingly. I could have been happy just being a regular old oak, but no. Magic has done this to me."

He ignores the growing flowers. His snarl sends all the fauna scampering away.

"You can do what you like, and it will not matter to me any less. But if you even think as to tell me to "keep my anger stable" then you will find that you are no longer going to be able to draw breath to speak." The last bit sounds like a warning. "Do not tell me what to, or not to do. You are in my domain, and the only thing I feel right now is a nearly insatiable urge to crush you where you stand."

"Leave."

LightCam

08-20-2012

"So empty heart you are, okay farewell for now" Cam left the field of flower but instead he left a mark of light on Maokai lantern, it cannot be remove as long as Cam live.

Soon the entire field of flowers instantly wither and die by the treant empty heart

Ask A Treant

08-21-2012

Maokai would have crushed the idiot then and there, but he was gone. Empty heart. Right. He sat himself down on a stump, cursing underneath his breath and trying to calm down. His sapling looked up at him, as if expecting something to happen, and he grunted, waving a hand. If anything was going to happen, it wasn't going to be now.

He also made a mental note to get that lantern checked by the League. Something that small would easily be removed by the mages there. The last thing he needed right now was the taint of yet another fool constantly reminding him that they exist.

He cast a sad glance at the field of flowers. It was a shame that they withered, but at the same time a gift.
"More lives given, taken, and so easily controlled by the taint of magic." He grumbled to himself. The sapling walked through the dead field, and the Treant scoffed. What was he to care? There were lots of twisted, dead, and altered fields in the Treeline. One more would make no difference.

It was just one more memory to spur him to end this all.

LightCam

08-21-2012

While Maokai walk around the field of death flowers, Cam feel sorry for him, but as a gift of reminder, 1 flower manage to overcome Cam command and chose a life of it own in the Twisted Treeline. Cam left everyone and return to the library to continue his work with his master, Nasus