Ask Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigahappytown View Post
((bumpapprovedbymichealbaythisbumpwillnowexplodeis 10seconds)
((................................................ ......wtf booooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Saint Latona

06-11-2012

((Ok, I have never been to the Roleplaying Forums until now but I couldn't help but notice your way of responding to questions. Kinda makes me curious as to what you're saying since I am a deaf person and I never use sound at all on my computer. If I am intruding, then I am sorry but I just couldn't help but be curious!))

Mr Cecil Baldwin

06-25-2012

OHMYGOD MUMU YOU'RE SO CUTE. <3
so. I don't have friends either. so we should be friends now? <3

Dojel

06-25-2012

Dear Amumu, since your sadness seems to be driving your power, won't cheering you up make you weaker?

warfighter101

07-01-2012

Dear amumu: Hello i hear your not wanting to make friends with me soon well i can change that. I can find out what had happend to you in the past or maybe find out why are you always sad. The thing is you I had seen you in battle and you hold great combat skills for a child ill show find out what has happend to you in the past if you become my top minion. What do you say? (crosses fingers behind back) From Veigar

Jaykoboy

07-01-2012

Amumu,

You are one of the sweetest champions on the Fields! If you ate, I'd bake you one of my infamous personality cookies. Just ask Silverling; she knows how great they are!

-Jay

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Amumu.

I see you time and time again on the fields and I can't help but feel bad. Usually when you see one of my rainbow's it means death shortly after on the fields of justice. Mayhaps if I show you a rainbow that is safer, would that cheer you up?

- Lux.

TeoLeif

08-02-2012

Hey, I was wondering if you were still around and if I could take over the role as Amumu. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks!

- Teo

Thepichudude

08-02-2012

((Dat broken fourth wall.))

Valorans Outlaw

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepichudude View Post
((Dat broken fourth wall.))
((Ya know, sometimes breaking the fourth wall is cool. Only if you do it subtly though.))