Ask Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amumu QQ

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
//<3 <3 <3 GASP SQUEE YOUR ADORABLE..also you sound like lily pichu//

To be honest i wouldn't know. You havnt really shown any interest in anything or at least that ive seen. But anything would be cool you seem easy to hang out with and you know just talk to.
http://chirb.it/aJGPgK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Amumu,

*Hugs*

-Neutral Summoner Silver
*hugged* ;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Dear Amumu
Congrats on being declared as one of the most solid and useful champions in the League! How does this make you feel?
-Summoner Trolosaurus
http://chirb.it/OOPtqE

SuperMan Pix

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amumu QQ
Whats wrong with you?
awww DON'T be LIKE THAT!!!!

*Lulu puts her arms around Amumu's neck, radiating an air of malicious intent while still smiling*

see? we ARE ALREADY gooooooood friends now arn't we?? i mean, so WHAT if alot of people, and by THAT i mean MOST of the League, tells me that I'M somehow a "Psychopath"...

*Lulu turns her head toward Amumu*

...THOSE people are neeeeever seen again. teeheehee!

*She lets go of Amumu and stands in front of him with a big grin*

welp, i BETTER get GOING!! i suddenly have an itch THAT ONLY CHAOS CAN CURE RIGHT NOW!!
so SEE YA AMUMU!
OH! and Remember: don't EVEN attempt to run away FROM me! cuz if you do, i'll have NO CHOICE but to turn YOU into a squirrel and PLAY WITH YOU FOOOOREEEVEEEEERRR!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Lulu and Pix

Ask The Prophet

05-02-2012

Ever wondered what you look like under those bandages? I know I have.

-Malzahar

((Also, very nice touch with the voice responses. They're amazing. Keep it up, bro))

The Cryophoenix

05-02-2012

"Hello once more young one, I am glad to see that you are becoming quite popular outside of the Fields of Justice and on your board here. Never forget that you are never alone, not anymore. I will offer my services to you if you wish, to once more look for hints about your past. I won't lie, Ryze and I have often spoken about you and the mysterious circumstances behind your resurrection, I have even attempted to visit the pyramid where you first awoke, but have had limited success in finding any clues."

"The Summoners and other Champions like myself will keep looking however, so if you wish for our assistance you have but to ask. It will not bother us child, it is simply what we are here for. Though I will admit, if you wish for me to enter the desert with you search for clues, we may have to wait for nightfall, the desert heat tends to be too much for one such as I."

"I am always happy to assist one so innocent like yourself; on my wings young one."

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

Trol0lol0loll

05-02-2012

GREETINGS STRANGELY NOT AS SQUISHY AS OTHERS CHAMPION AMUMU!

I EXTEND GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS AS PER HUMAN AND YORDEL CUSTOMS AND WISH YOU HAPPINESS AND RAINBOWS AND OTHER PLEASING VISUAL AND MENTAL STIMULANTS TO FURTHER INCREASE DOPAMINE TO YOUR POTENTIALLY STILL SQUISHY AND FLUID FILLED BRAIN, SHOULD IT NOT HAVE LOST ANY FLUID IN YOUR RECENT ZOMBIFICATION AND/OR MUMMIFICATION!

YOU'RE WELCOME.

AS WE ARE IN A WORLD OF FLESHLINGS AND OTHER FLUID-FILLED LIFEFORMS, YET ALSO IN A WORLD OF UNDEAD WITH A SEVER LACK OF FLUID WITHIN THEM, I.E. KARTHUS, I WONDER IF PERHAPS YOU HAVE LOST WHAT BODILY FLUIDS THAT MOST YORDELS AND HUMANS SINCE BIRTH. DOES THAT AFFECT YOUR PRODUCTION OF STEAM AT ALL!?

ALSO WHY IS IT YOU CONTAIN A SMALL AND FRAIL YORDEL LIKE BODY AND YET ARE SIGNIFICANTLY HARDER TO BEAT TO DEATH WITH MY FISTS? YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE I ACTIVELY TRY NOT TO GRAB WITH MY ROCKET GRAB FOR THIS VERY REASON, AND THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A TENANCY TO STUN MY ENTIRE TEAM AS A DIRECT RESULT, FOLLOWED BY GREAT AMOUNT OF RAGE DIRECTED AT ME AND MY FISTS OF STEEL.

Signed: Definitely Blitzcrank

Kg Maw

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol0lol0loll View Post
GREETINGS STRANGELY NOT AS SQUISHY AS OTHERS CHAMPION AMUMU!

I EXTEND GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS AS PER HUMAN AND YORDEL CUSTOMS AND WISH YOU HAPPINESS AND RAINBOWS AND OTHER PLEASING VISUAL AND MENTAL STIMULANTS TO FURTHER INCREASE DOPAMINE TO YOUR POTENTIALLY STILL SQUISHY AND FLUID FILLED BRAIN, SHOULD IT NOT HAVE LOST ANY FLUID IN YOUR RECENT ZOMBIFICATION AND/OR MUMMIFICATION!

YOU'RE WELCOME.

AS WE ARE IN A WORLD OF FLESHLINGS AND OTHER FLUID-FILLED LIFEFORMS, YET ALSO IN A WORLD OF UNDEAD WITH A SEVER LACK OF FLUID WITHIN THEM, I.E. KARTHUS, I WONDER IF PERHAPS YOU HAVE LOST WHAT BODILY FLUIDS THAT MOST YORDELS AND HUMANS SINCE BIRTH. DOES THAT AFFECT YOUR PRODUCTION OF STEAM AT ALL!?

Bloopsblops is back?

Trol0lol0loll

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Bloopsblops is back?
FIRED UP AND READY TO SERVE! SO LONG AS I DO NOT GRAB AMUMU IN THE PROCESS, FOR THAT ALWAYS ENDS UP WITH SUMMONER RAGE.

Dear Morgana

05-02-2012

Morgana hugs Amumu. Tightly.

"Do you like me, you adorable little thing? You're so cute, aren't you?"

While holding him, she bops his nose with the tip of a claw.

((I loove your voice recordings! Adorbz! :3 ))

Ms Annie Hastur

05-02-2012

The lumbering Void Monstrosity that Annie has become lumbers in through a nearby wall.

She squats down next to Amumu and begins to sweat profusely, blood and guts soon following and dissolving with a hiss as she collapses in on herself, bones visibly contorting and snapping, along with her neck making a complete 180 degree turn in more than three directions, until she is nothing but a gibbering mass of flesh, which soon explodes, revealing a completely clean and dry Annie Hastur.

The part of Annie that is usually in control for her Humanoid form looks around. "I'm not in my room anymore..." The completely oblivious Annie says. "I musta blacked out again!" She looks directly in front of her now. "Oh, Amumu! I haven't seen you in ever, are you making your own ask column now too?"

She smiles.

(You are either nyanners or Lilypichu.)

Orihara lzaya

05-03-2012

Little one, tell me, where exactly in the deserts did you awaken?

~The Magus Ascendant~