Operation: Minnows to Sharks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeonus

10-26-2009

Larias did this once upon a time guess a newer generation of LoLers will have to step up to the bat
Btw I am available personally to answer questions or concerns about things pertaining to LoL just hit me up when I'm online in the client

Hells First Yawn

10-26-2009

Thats the name up top, Hells First Yawn, we have a vent, nyc.veevoice.com 5156 no password. Hit us up.

Todd, TheFish, Zanderthegod. ect

Hells First Yawn, Hit me up msg me add me and ill be more then happy teach anyone and everyone on anything they need.

Aaeko

10-26-2009

This is a great idea. I wanted to play Heroes of Newearth and I have a Beta invite, but I never got into it because everyone is so mean. The learning curve for that game is a bit larger than this one, and there are even specific noob servers which I of course joined, yet no one seems to help and all you get is yelled at for being a noob. This is a great idea.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-26-2009

I'm here to help new people as well, just send me a message on AIM at " Stexe0116 " or add me to your Friendlist, account name is obviously "Stexe" and I'll help show you the ropes.

Xara Christ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-26-2009

Yeah, we need to be kind to new players. I will gladly help them to build the LoL empire

November Terra

10-26-2009

I've been helping my RL friends learn to play by doing practice bot games and giving advice. :P Sadly they dont work for Riot!

Fiver

10-26-2009

New players will be playing other new players, weak beta players, and good players who wanted to make a new account to pubstomp and win prizes.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-26-2009
2 of 7 Riot Posts

This is pretty fantastic. I did this up til I joined rS, then was too busy practicing . Now that I'm free again I think I'll start the tutorials on up again

Frozt

The Council

10-26-2009

If anyone wants help, feel free to send me a friend request in-game.. But when I ask you to get on vent, don't shy away from my voice.

FellowerOfOdin

10-26-2009

Freeze my IP boost and count me in Pendragon_