Operation: Minnows to Sharks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morair

02-19-2010

Starting newbie clan as soon as chat servers are back up and functioning.

EARQuaz

02-19-2010

there are many instances that i get insults cause guys with lvl 30 and full of runes try to piss yourself, sometimes you own them, sometimes you get pwned... most of the times pwned, so try this, why don't make some kind of balance team in the matchmaking so many of the low lvls ppl can be happy, the only reason that lvl 30 pwnd low lvls it's cause they have a full rune book, in the same terms i will pwnd them all.

EARQuaz

02-19-2010

don't tell me that a lvl 13 can beat a lvl 25-30 with rune books... cause in that case you are crazy

Morair

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARQuaz View Post
there are many instances that i get insults cause guys with lvl 30 and full of runes try to piss yourself, sometimes you own them, sometimes you get pwned... most of the times pwned, so try this, why don't make some kind of balance team in the matchmaking so many of the low lvls ppl can be happy, the only reason that lvl 30 pwnd low lvls it's cause they have a full rune book, in the same terms i will pwnd them all.
Goes off wins. Those who know how to play or get lucky with a team who do. Either way the system works.

GrimmCo

02-22-2010

Maybe I missed it, but is there an official Title we can use to host trainer games. I've been doing about one a night, 5v5 versus bots called "LOL School- Come to Learn".

Thanks

DarcRobac

02-24-2010

The best sollution would be a bot practise game, wher u learn (special missions) about:
-lane cotrol
-not lousing hp with mobs
and so on.

Grayfid

07-02-2013

Understood

DetectiveLobster

Master Recruiter

03-27-2014

ok