Operation: Minnows to Sharks

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sodoma

10-26-2009

We from www.lolitalia.it have been creating Italian Tutorial Games since a month ago...

We're helping the italian community getting stronger and bigger!

Fear us! xD

Zantai

Friend of Urf

10-26-2009

As great as encouraging such behavior is at release, really, people should always be considerate to new players....Who knows, maybe someday they will be great players on your very own teams and you'll be glad you helped them out in their early steps.

Rectifyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

10-26-2009

This is a great idea Pendragon. I only started playing two weeks ago and due to some great community members I have honed my skills to the point where I make an impact. I have also done some of the ideas you have suggested. It is a lot of fun to help new players and watch them grow into strong warriors! Hope see you in game as a n00b

Dragonglove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2009

Sounds good to me. I'll see what I can do to help.

Cogzwell

10-26-2009

I'd like to help teach.

I'd like to make sure the message of honesty and good sportsmenship is taught to anyone who starts playing, as well as teaching basics.

Fiver

10-26-2009

Sigh....I hate to be Buzz Killington, but in reality, what you've pretty much done is told people that they can make a "second account" to help others. In reality, wouldn't it be beneficial to nuke my account and start a new one, effectively noob stomping (which includes easy IP+EXP) and to top it off, you might throw in a collector's pack if I don't swear out teammates and actually be nice to them? Seems counterintuitive to the post on the double IP for those over 1500. I see what you are doing, and know that your heart is in the right place, but this idea seems illogical.

L3ul

10-26-2009

Great idea.Who need my help only contact me on the game.

Quote:
Almost everyday
7 AM - 12 PM
User: L3ul

Drakonis

10-26-2009

I'll hold a Tutorial match, newbies need to learn when to fight and where to fight.

Zero Control

10-26-2009

I would love to host some practice tutorial games for folks! will do boss!

Otaku

10-26-2009

I would also like to lend a hand to the new people. Wish some of the new people I've tried to offer some help to would actually listen instead of never respond and continue to feed .

12345612 ... 27