So my little sister just called me a slob

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariaze

02-23-2012

For leaving hair on the trashbag in the bathroom after shaving my face yesterday.

Should I or shouldn't I bring up the fact that I walked in the bathroom yesterday and her bloody tampon was sitting on the sink?

Pain Monst3R

02-23-2012

It isn't hard to understand-you're both slobs, and your laziness in the area of cleanliness probably indicates a household of smarmy liberalism.

Pain Monst3R

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohana Sushi View Post
"I am a troll just because I differ from you?" or something like that in another thread.

How is it that anyone could bring liberalism into everything unless he is either a troll or desperately needs therapy?
Liberalism is an overarching disease that surrounds us all like an inescapable plague. Forgive me for just pointing out the facts observantly, oh smarmy hipster one.

Armaldeus

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Monst3R View Post
Liberalism is an overarching disease that surrounds us all like an inescapable plague. Forgive me for just pointing out the facts observantly, oh smarmy hipster one.
Liberalism can be replaced with your own name, can it not?

Pain Monst3R

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
Liberalism can be replaced with your own name, can it not?
No.

Mar The Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Quote:
It isn't hard to understand-you're both slobs, and your laziness in the area of cleanliness probably indicates a household of smarmy liberalism.
...what the **** does cleanliness have to do with politics? The only reason anyone would bring politics into this is to troll people.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Pain Monst3R

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar The Dragon View Post
...what the **** does cleanliness have to do with politics? The only reason anyone would bring politics into this is to troll people.

Obvious troll is obvious.
Personality correlates with politics and vice versa.

One's ideology can be said to reflect who they are as a person, based on the projection of their world view as a result.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaw View Post
For leaving hair on the trashbag in the bathroom after shaving my face yesterday.

Should I or shouldn't I bring up the fact that I walked in the bathroom yesterday and her bloody tampon was sitting on the sink?
whatever, just rape her so she would stop mouthing off to you

incest will probably be legal/accepted in 10 years, so be ahead of the curve and be a leader instead of a follower

Jaykoboy

02-23-2012

Quote:
Personality correlates with politics and vice versa.

One's ideology can be said to reflect who they are as a person, based on the projection of their world view as a result.
Uh, yeah, sure...because really, practically all of my relatives are not very similar to their political standpoint.

Plus, people can have conflicing views; for example, I may beleive (but this is just an example) that abortion is wrong while the death penalty is right. Both are murder, to a degree, although you could argue that since when you abort, you're killing an unsentient life form, so it doesn't count, and when you give someone the death penalty, it's because they've killed many people themselves, so it's simply punishment. But that's besides the point.

You are trying to associate people with certain political standings even though you only know ONE BLOODY THING about them. For example, I'm almost as slobby as both the OP and his sister. And I'm certainly not liberal, although I'm not strict, either. I'm not the best example, though.

Anyways, moving on...you're the stupidest troll to take on these forums since me! Because I at least understand that what I'm doing is trolling (when I occasionally do it)

Ok, let's just...going to stop digging my own grave...point is, unless they're asking about political standings, you do not talk about political standings. Are they? No? Then get off.

Pain Monst3R

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Uh, yeah, sure...because really, practically all of my relatives are not very similar to their political standpoint.

Plus, people can have conflicing views; for example, I may beleive (but this is just an example) that abortion is wrong while the death penalty is right. Both are murder, to a degree, although you could argue that since when you abort, you're killing an unsentient life form, so it doesn't count, and when you give someone the death penalty, it's because they've killed many people themselves, so it's simply punishment. But that's besides the point.

You are trying to associate people with certain political standings even though you only know ONE BLOODY THING about them. For example, I'm almost as slobby as both the OP and his sister. And I'm certainly not liberal, although I'm not strict, either. I'm not the best example, though.

Anyways, moving on...you're the stupidest troll to take on these forums since me! Because I at least understand that what I'm doing is trolling (when I occasionally do it)

Ok, let's just...going to stop digging my own grave...point is, unless they're asking about political standings, you do not talk about political standings. Are they? No? Then get off.
You only used an anecdote of your relatives. Besides, they probably are similar in heart to their political standpoint, people make those decisions based on the aspects of their lives, it's not as if who you are is completely irrelevant to the political views you hold, not at all, the opposite in fact. For they reciprocate often. Also, the example you listed isn't contradictory. Abortion is murder, and so is the death penalty, but you've used parsimony to overlook the factoring elements to consider when analysing the two things, so they aren't validly comparable as an analogy to make. See, killing babies isn't equal to killing people who have matured past that point in their lives and have been convicted of criminal behaviour, YOU FUKCING IDIOT.