FPS drops due to patch, no previous issues, all current "fixes" do nothing.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaarashatan

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacadeGod View Post
Same problem. Started since latest patch. It actually prevents me from playing because I can't do anything at 3fps.

Theres been several threads on this but no response.
i think they have a policy for checking threads like these but when they finally do they finally realize its them and they FINALLY fix it -.-

FacadeGod

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
yup, so now what?
We wait while riot orders a pizza. Then they'll slowly shift through code and *possibly* fix the problem within a couple days. If they can't, they'll just ignore anyone who complains.

Kaisyrg

05-03-2012

This is exactly what's happening to me. Finally, I'm starting to find people with the exact same problem. People keep trying to tell me that it's something wrong on my end. Now I finally have some evidence to the contrary. Reinstalling the client doesn't help either.

The Lone N00b

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
yup, so now what?
We wait...and we cry. Because now I am very bored.

pen0r

05-03-2012

same problem here, ever since I installed the patch and either I, an ally, or an enemy uses a skill it's down to 05 fps and enter slideshow mode..

here's the link to my topic with a couple of replies as well, as extra "proof" to riot http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2083544

The Lone N00b

05-03-2012

Still no response from support.

I just wanna play the game...

downsmash

05-03-2012

Help us Riot support!!!

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-03-2012

Hi guys,

As of right now, there are no known FPS related issues with any of the recent patches, and in fact for the most part patches don't include changes that have the ability to affect FPS.

If you're currently having an issue, please make sure you ATTACH your DxDiag file and at least one in-game log (r3d) from a game where you had an issue.

Please note you can also follow up with Riot Support Staff directly by submitting a ticket at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new

The Lone N00b

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Hi guys,

As of right now, there are no known FPS related issues with any of the recent patches, and in fact for the most part patches don't include changes that have the ability to affect FPS.

If you're currently having an issue, please make sure you ATTACH your DxDiag file and at least one in-game log (r3d) from a game where you had an issue.

Please note you can also follow up with Riot Support Staff directly by submitting a ticket at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new
Unfortunately, it's the only thing I can see causing this issue. I've played the game for months at a consistent 30 fps even with other programs running and the graphics on medium. Now the exact game after the spectator patch and onward, I cannot play.

I haven't altered my computer or client in any way, and I have tried every step in the guides. Nothing fixes it.

This issue also does not occur in much more resource intensive games.

downsmash

05-03-2012

I am experiencing the problem detailed in by the original poster except my fps drops down to below 10 and is utterly unplayable every single time I attempt to attack creep, cast a spell, see a turret shoot something, etc. My game has always ran above 30 fps until recent patches.

Here is my dxdiag I ran while in a game where said fps drops occur. It's not difficult to create a game like this, as it happens every game without fail. Attachment 435353