FPS drops due to patch, no previous issues, all current "fixes" do nothing.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyson Senpai

05-02-2012

This also happened to me, Before the patch even, It started sunday for no good reason. My ping was completely fine but my FPS would drops super low randomly and it ruined my games. Now after the patch my ping will skyrocket as well and it will ruin my games. I would love if they didn't release a new champ for like a year and made sure non of this would ever happen.

Master Pent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-02-2012

It has been happening to me since the sejuani patch, nothing i have tried have worked, it just fixes itself and reappears after some patches.

Gaarashatan

05-02-2012

LoL needs to do something about their FPS and Random DC, but of course its the owners fault. thats why i have this kind of problems on WoW and AoE and MTG oh wait i dont...but LoL is still gonna blame us for now. then theyll finally realize its them and FINALLY FIX IT

DodgeRT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

i doubt they fix it

they need to have it load 2 different ways spectate available and non spectate available if they do that they will solve some of the issue cuz the spectate is whats doing it
when it allows people to view u means its automatically allowing the game to hafta record and process than it currently needs to but these threads seem to be doing something everyone im sure has made tickets as well so hopefully they realize its them sucking majorly

this happens on 2 comps that i use

both that run WAY better games than this i run wow at 100% with 60fps yet with this game i go to 10 or less fps

Last Ignite Tick

05-02-2012

Same problem here. usually 60-80 fps, now 20 or less whenever I'm autoattacking or using spells.

Gaarashatan

05-02-2012

ya i notice is alot after i attack, and im not usually a ad. so ya like im not gonna play until this is fixed, and if it goes on for to long im just gonna quit who knows when this will happen again and how long itll take them to fix it again..

DodgeRT

05-02-2012

yeah alot of people will quit due to their fail patch hopefully they fix it with varus patch

The Lone N00b

05-02-2012

I sent a message to support. Their first response hasn't helped, still waiting on their second.

Just to clarify I tried -every- step in the improving FPS guide, and it did nothing. I have had this game for about a year and my computer can run it just fine.

FacadeGod

05-02-2012

Same problem. Started since latest patch. It actually prevents me from playing because I can't do anything at 3fps.

Theres been several threads on this but no response.

Gaarashatan

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone N00b View Post
I sent a message to support. Their first response hasn't helped, still waiting on their second.

Just to clarify I tried -every- step in the improving FPS guide, and it did nothing. I have had this game for about a year and my computer can run it just fine.
yup, so now what?

12345612 ... 24