Why does TSM put up with Reginald?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestPlayerEver

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4 Snips View Post
Reginald plays two champs like a boss which is Kennen and Ryze...he plays a decent Cassio and Galio...but mostly he does not have a large array of champs which he plays from. This does not mean hes bad...maybe he would be a great vlad if Dyrus wasn't so awesome with vlad. He does rage way too much if he wants to have that leader role and I do not believe him acting like a little schoolgirl "energizes the troops."
he plays Karthus decent and Ahri.

Songbird Cometh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

I just don't get why after all the raging he does they stick with him. I would hate to have, nevermind BE the guy that sits there and 'constructively rages' at my teammates to 'help' them better themselves.

Joseph Moffett

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4 Snips View Post
Reginald plays two champs like a boss which is Kennen and Ryze...he plays a decent Cassio and Galio...but mostly he does not have a large array of champs which he plays from. This does not mean hes bad...maybe he would be a great vlad if Dyrus wasn't so awesome with vlad. He does rage way too much if he wants to have that leader role and I do not believe him acting like a little schoolgirl "energizes the troops."
he plays karthus brand annie gragas. i dont think you have any idea what you are talking about

BestPlayerEver

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrifectus View Post
I just don't get why after all the raging he does they stick with him. I would hate to have, nevermind BE the guy that sits there and 'constructively rages' at my teammates to 'help' them better themselves.
It's not so much as he rages cause he's pissed. It's mostly because he's so emotional. If you listened yesterday about them talking about Season 2 championship they have like 5 months to practice. And with Regi being gone for the last 2 weeks they havent practiced

AngryBes

05-02-2012

Because they aren't 10 yo and cry every time he tells them why they are bad?

ScubaDivingPoop

05-02-2012

All i know is, when i see regi's face i get mad cause of how ugly he is. Urgot looks better then Regi.

Saabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Moffett View Post
he plays karthus brand annie gragas. i dont think you have any idea what you are talking about
i play those too, just not well, kinda like him.

CryoTyrfing

05-02-2012

He's a good player, even if he is a doosh. If I had to go to court for whatever reason I'd tried and get the best lawyer in the world, even if he was a huge *****. He also owns the team, so they can't kick him out, they can only leave. And of course they're friends, they've been dealing with Regi since before LoL happened, this isn't new to them.

Songbird Cometh

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBes View Post
Because they aren't 10 yo and cry every time he tells them why they are bad?
Theres a difference between constructively telling someone why they are playing poorly, and raging at someone because your mad. If I was a team captain and I acted the way he did, I would hope my teammates would give me a kick in the ass because thats not how a Captain is supposed to act. Also Regi raged at Dyrus and made him cry, Dyrus is now 10.

BCartfall

05-02-2012

Reginald is a FANTASTIC playmaker that provides the aggression that TSM needs sometimes. Without him, they would be lackluster and passive. He DOES make a handful of mistakes but I'll be ****ed if I haven't seen him make an incredible amount of plays and bounce back after mistakes are made. He's FUN to watch play.

123456 ... 8