Why does TSM put up with Reginald?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Preffered

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Why don't they all leave TSM so Reginald is pretty much screwed. Reginald is probably hurting the team more then he is helping. inb4 TSR (Team Screw Reginald)

I don't know how they can be friends with that guy. Sure he has his Good Guy Regi moments but hes usually just demoralizing and rages at everyone else. If I was on that team I would've already left. No one deserves that amount of rage, and you don't better a team by yelling at them.

They could make a new team off of Dyrus stream money alone.

Regi is improving as a player, but its his attitude that needs a rework.

Also, I don't see how they are really good 'friends' because if I had a 'friend' that raged at me like that, I would punch him in the face. Talking nice works better then yelling angrily

Also, to people saying 'he is the best' etc etc. Look at LeBrons Miami Heat career, he was the best player on the team, and no one wanted to play with him because of his attitude.

This isn't a Regi hate thread, it was a legitamate question because of his attitude.

Please keep the 'Regi sucks because hes ugly' comments out of this thread, its immature and has no value.

Edit: I doubt it, but Reginald, if you do read this, I did not mean it offensively, I just think you need to cool your jets when it comes to the anger. I love watching you and TSM play but sometimes the amount and way you rage is just inexcusable.

Zerglinator

05-02-2012

They've got to have...

MON-AYYYYY.

Preffered

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

They could make a new team off of Dyrus' stream money alone.

Catmurderer

05-02-2012

He owns the team.

Fredgerd

05-02-2012

A. Because their friends.

B. Regi is a good if inconcistant player and is working extremely hard to improve (with good results).

C. Hes a good foil for the more "safe" players on their team.

Reuschel

05-02-2012

Team Solo Mid

And who plays solo mid? Reginald.

ScubaDivingPoop

05-02-2012

Anyone else this Regi is ugly as FCk.

NA Hellraiser

05-02-2012

regi manages the team and they're friends and have come to synergise with eachother

Joseph Moffett

05-02-2012

they are friends. and they won the last tournament. so...

D4 Snips

05-02-2012

Reginald plays two champs like a boss which is Kennen and Ryze...he plays a decent Cassio and Galio...but mostly he does not have a large array of champs which he plays from. This does not mean hes bad...maybe he would be a great vlad if Dyrus wasn't so awesome with vlad. He does rage way too much if he wants to have that leader role and I do not believe him acting like a little schoolgirl "energizes the troops."

12345 ... 8