Game opens up in bottom right corner..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelfie

Junior Member

05-02-2012

Bump bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Happens to me every time I try to spectate a game while in borderless windowed mode


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corkymcdavo

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Meh, last bump for now. Just wanna know if there is any solution that will make it not do this anymore.
I mean i would bait a rioter if i knew how.

Oh well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuronekoRuriGoko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-02-2012

this happens to me every game. what i do step by step is
go to video settings
turn it to windowed.(to be able to click okay and just drag the menu up to the corner just enough to be able to see the okay button)
once in windowed,switch back to borderless
now its where it should be
profit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corkymcdavo

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaRedEyes View Post
this happens to me every game. what i do step by step is
go to video settings
turn it to windowed.(to be able to click okay and just drag the menu up to the corner just enough to be able to see the okay button)
once in windowed,switch back to borderless
now its where it should be
profit
It goes into the corner though to where i can literally only see a very tiny bit of it though. I wouldn't be able to see the menu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

Senior Member

05-02-2012

I have it in bordered windowed mode.
Which has it start in the same position, but I can move it via the bar at top.


Which I did before, considering my task bar is on the left hand side of my screen, and it always covered up that slight bit of the window.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuronekoRuriGoko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkymcdavo View Post
It goes into the corner though to where i can literally only see a very tiny bit of it though. I wouldn't be able to see the menu.
oh thats even more unfortunate. mine still lets me see about a fiftth of the screen when i start a game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corkymcdavo

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaRedEyes View Post
oh thats even more unfortunate. mine still lets me see about a fiftth of the screen when i start a game
Yeah it really is, cause i thought about that once, trying to get the menu to mess with things, couldn't even see it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jimbowoe

Junior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynRG TheKMAP View Post
this did not work for me

BUT

telling it to maximize did. thanks i guess
Yeah, I just had it happen and had to use maximize. Got the two mixed up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matkatamiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Happens to me pretty much every time I play. The fix I found a while back was switch from whatever to windowed mode, then switch back afterwards. I must have done this 50+ times now. Fix please?