good job riot, keep doing promoting aggresive play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

05-02-2012

I' m quite happy with all the nerfs going on sustain champion but I think you can nerf it more. There is nothing more boring than laning agaisnt a cait with her soraka for 25 minute where nothing happens. You nerfed health potion to 150 hp per pot, I think 125 would be even better. I think turret should have their damage nerfed so that people could tower dive more often more early and that teams would not always stick to their turret when teamfights begins ( Because considering no one has baron, the tower diving the other one has clearly a disadvantage). Flash should used the most often offensively. Aren' you tired of ganking a lane with a flashing soraka having flash everytime your ulti is up ( as nocturne). Also i think baron and dragon should give more gold and stronger buff ( for baron ) because for getting there is no tower involved in getting a baron /dragon. Keep doing you good job and hopefully the mentality of sticking at .A friendly turret in order to counter attack when ennemies died will dissapear .

I will count every downvote as a compliment of how cool I am

Grow some pairs and go fight ! DEMACIA!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

05-02-2012

I think they need to remove health pots and any sort of HP/MP5 items.